Gordon Strachan

saints1

Yup, and let's do all we can to help the wee ginger man to get Rangers, Hearts & Hibs into the Premiership ASAP by any means possible and get the deadwood teams that got there through merit out of there and into oblivion where they belong.

Tosser !

He's a good manager, but I tend not to listen to a word he says, as he almost makes our manager seem sensible, when he opens his mouth.

Yup, and let's do all we can to help the wee ginger man to get Rangers, Hearts & Hibs into the Premiership ASAP by any means possible and get the deadwood teams that got there through merit out of there and into oblivion where they belong.

Tosser !

That is his opinion which he is entitled to.

I was commenting on the job he is doing as Scotland manager... which is worthy of praise.

That is his opinion which he is entitled to.

I was commenting on the job he is doing as Scotland manager... which is worthy of praise.

And Adolf Hitler did a wonderful job of re-invigorating the German economy in the 1930's. Also a praiseworthy achievement. He also had opinions that he was entitled to presumably.

Strachan is a dick because of his statements about bringing Rangers, Hearts & Hibs back into the top league ASAP regardless of the negative consequences for those teams who will be dumped regardless of merit. This is my opinion which (IMHO) I am entitled to.

And Adolf Hitler did a wonderful job of re-invigorating the German economy in the 1930's. Also a praiseworthy achievement. He also had opinions that he was entitled to presumably.

Strachan is a dick because of his statements about bringing Rangers, Hearts & Hibs back into the top league ASAP regardless of the negative consequences for those teams who will be dumped regardless of merit. This is my opinion which (IMHO) I am entitled to.

Totally agree that you are entitled to your opinion.

Totally agree that he is entitled to his.

Totally think that the use of the descriptive "dick" was a tad misplaced.

Of course he was out of order with his thoughts about our lower league sides... laugh it off... it has absolutely no bearing on the incredible job he is doing as manager of our national side.

Would you prefer Bertie back?

Last night , Strachan was instrumental in Scotland's on field performance with good direction/ instructions throughout the game at every given opportunity as the game flowed and during any stoppage.

The players then relayed those instructions clearly and immediately.

He played his part in what was an entertaining and frenetic game.

I personally have never liked him as a manager as regards to his arrogance etc however his ability to get the best out of players is all too evident. Strachan has been a refreshing change and I believe he will guide us to the finals in an albeit larger tournament.

:)

yep, being a goood football manager and being the world's worst ever murderer are such close areas of comparison

It's hard for some people on this forum to fathom, but some folk get through their lives without holding on to all the petty baggage that football fans carry, they are often referred to as "winners" or"successful"

Last night , Strachan was instrumental in Scotland's on field performance with good direction/ instructions throughout the game at every given opportunity as the game flowed and during any stoppage.

The players then relayed those instructions clearly and immediately.

He played his part in what was an entertaining and frenetic game.

I personally have never liked him as a manager as regards to his arrogance etc however his ability to get the best out of players is all too evident. Strachan has been a refreshing change and I believe he will guide us to the finals in an albeit larger tournament.

smile.png

did he then send them out on a mission of mass-murder?

yep, being a goood football manager and being the world's worst ever murderer are such close areas of comparison

It's hard for some people on this forum to fathom, but some folk get through their lives without holding on to all the petty baggage that football fans carry, they are often referred to as "winners" or"successful"

Is Scotland's national team manager's suggestion that football teams should be allowed to play in the top levels of a competition - despite their palpable capacity to be not good enough on the field of play - really "petty baggage"? :o

What about sporting achievement on a level field of play? Is that irrelevant and more petty baggage?

If his Scotland should make it through to the next round of the current competition should his wee diddy team be eased out to allow a "bigger, better team who weren't good enough this time but bring more fans" to take Scotland's place?!

It was an infamous and appalling claim for a man ( that I otherwise respect) to make. :(

Is Scotland's national team manager's suggestion that football teams should be allowed to play in the top levels of a competition - despite their palpable capacity to be not good enough on the field of play - really "petty baggage"? ohmy.png

What about sporting achievement on a level field of play? Is that irrelevant and more petty baggage?

If his Scotland should make it through to the next round of the current competition should his wee diddy team be eased out to allow a "bigger, better team who weren't good enough this time but bring more fans" to take Scotland's place?!

It was an infamous and appalling claim for a man ( that I otherwise respect) to make. sad.png

i dont know the answer to any of those questions

FFS stop being fair and sensible...

Make up an answer and swear by it, irrespective of factual content or level of ludicrousity! (made up word... you can do that on a forum)!

Gordon Strachan is Hitler reincarnated and once the authorities find out, Scotland will be docked all their points.

Boooooo GTF Strachan.

Oh for the good old Burley days!!!!!

FFS stop being fair and sensible...

Make up an answer and swear by it, irrespective of factual content or level of ludicrousity! (made up word... you can do that on a forum)!

Gordon Strachan is Hitler reincarnated and once the authorities find out, Scotland will be docked all their points.

Boooooo GTF Strachan.

Oh for the good old Burley days!!!!!

f

So, as long as Scotland are getting results, nothing the manager said is to be questioned?