Revolver: New Barber On Glasgow Road

dave.j

Seems like only yesterday I was joining this forum to get advice on the best barber in Paisley...

Has anyone been in to the new barber on Glasgow Road?

What used to be called Aff Yer Heid, is now Revolver, like the Beatles album and has a Mod target symbol on the door.

Seems right up my street, will report back tomorrow.

Seems like only yesterday I was joining this forum to get advice on the best barber in Paisley...

Has anyone been in to the new barber on Glasgow Road?

What used to be called Aff Yer Heid, is now Revolver, like the Beatles album and has a Mod target symbol on the door.

Seems right up my street, will report back tomorrow.

Was it your Lambretta , SX 200 , I saw parked adjacent to said emporium t'ther day. . Edited by saintnextlifetime

went to this barbers last saturday,it has a music theme (revolver) the young lad who cut my hair did a good job and found out i was a saints fan so engaged me in conversation about saints - even though he isn't a fan - nice enough lad and decent haircut, although he was a bit heavy handed when using the trimmer, shoved my head about a bit too harshly, i was beginning to think he had some kind of agenda against me, had me wondering if his maw maybe had a picture of me up in her house whistling.gif

went to this barbers last saturday,it has a music theme (revolver) the young lad who cut my hair did a good job and found out i was a saints fan so engaged me in conversation about saints - even though he isn't a fan - nice enough lad and decent haircut, although he was a bit heavy handed when using the trimmer, shoved my head about a bit too harshly, i was beginning to think he had some kind of agenda against me, had me wondering if his maw maybe had a picture of me up in her house whistling.gif

He was on the books at St Mirren as a kid and his family had McMenemy,s hairdressers.His dad Jim(god rest him)was a good friend of mine and also a very good footballer.Sean went to Airdrie after us and by his own admission should have applied himself better.He,s a good kid and i wish him well in his venture.

Sean is a top lad. Really grown up in recent years. As Broonie said he was a good player and could have made it if he had applied himself, great left foot.

God rest Jim, 3 years ago on remembrance day he past. Had many a laugh with Jamesbo

Best of luck Sean.

Edited by davidg

He was on the books at St Mirren as a kid and his family had McMenemy,s hairdressers.His dad Jim(god rest him)was a good friend of mine and also a very good footballer.Sean went to Airdrie after us and by his own admission should have applied himself better.He,s a good kid and i wish him well in his venture.

ah i thought he looked a bit like jim,he was a friend of mine also,in my eaqrly teens i used to go to the racecourse on a saturday with jim and franny greer then went to love street and climbed in over the wall - jim and franny were not of the saints persuasion though, which you will know, spoke to jim a few times over the years usually while on a pub crawl,was always a good guy but a bit hard to hold a conversation with when he had been out for a few hours