Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

Predicted we'd lose 3-0, so not far away. Sounded like we tried to be positive, better to go down 4-1 trying than go there and be ultra negative simply hoping to avoid a doing.

Teale's attempt to show he's managerial material starts next week, not today. He could give an early indication that he's managerial material by getting McAusland to fcuk out of our team.

Edited by pozbaird

Based on that performance I could see us winning next week but defensive work needs to be the focus this week, created chances which was positive

Could easily have scored 3 in first half and couple good chances in second our problemis the defence. Sort that Abd we'll be fine

Agreed, as usual it was our defensive frailty that made a frankly piss poor Septic side look half decent.

Only positive is we scored a goal.

There was absolutely no direction today, playing an unfit 36 year up top himself for that length of time at parkhead today was shocking.

Gary Teale must not get the job, absolutely not.

The problem Teale has is that if he doesn't play Thompson up front on his own, no matter how unfit - we've got fcuk-all else in reserve. That's the auld fud's fault of course, not Teale's. i imagine Thommo' told Teale he was up for it and could do it today.

The problem Teale has is that if he doesn't play Thompson up front on his own, no matter how unfit - we've got fcuk-all else in reserve. That's the auld fud's fault of course, not Teale's. i imagine Thommo' told Teale he was up for it and could do it today.

Why would you burn him out like that when we have Motherwell next week? Ridiculous.

Our defence is absolutely dreadful as well.

Yeah, well beaten. Games at Parkhead have been this way since before I can remember, can't read anything into it.

Least we scored this time, but 4-1 flattered us in all honesty. Our best player was our goalie.

Motherwell, Dundee then Killie now. 3 big games... Season starts here!

Edited by TopCat

There was absolutely no direction today, playing an unfit 36 year up top himself for that length of time at parkhead today was shocking.

I don't know why you keep banging on about Thompson. We have nobody else capable of putting the ball in the net. What would you have done, gone with an unfit lazy shite 21 year old?

Why would you burn him out like that when we have Motherwell next week? Ridiculous.

Personally I wouldn't have played Thompson up front on his own, but i am guessing that our two most experienced senior pros, with international caps and top flight English experience, would have been talking this week, and Thommo' would have said he could cope this week.

I think TC was throwing Thompson in, but my gut feeling is that today would have been a joint decision.

It could of finished 10-1 at full time and we couldn't of complained.

Indeed it could have.

Much like the games that the green bigots won against 'well and Thistle, but woefully poor finishing led to 1-0 victories.

From what I saw 'Well's defence weren't any better than ours.

Stephen Thompson is perfectly capable of playing 90 minutes of football a week.

Defence is indeed pish though, hope Teale has the balls to drop McAusland & Reilly. I'm not sure if Naismith & Kelly are really out of their depth or just getting being left exposed too often.

Personally I wouldn't have played Thompson up front on his own, but i am guessing that our two most experienced senior pros, with international caps and top flight English experience, would have been talking this week, and Thommo' would have said he could cope this week.

I think TC was throwing Thompson in, but my gut feeling is that today would have been a joint decision.

Correct and Thommo needs game time

Today helped Thommos's match fitness with little pressure. He has been out six months and need to get match fit. He is a big boy and capable of telling Tealy if he is up for it or not.

I hope Plummer or Wylde are fit for next week so we can start a game with 11 half-decent players on the park - all that we have in our squad (besides 2 keepers). Besides the really young guys like Baird and Mallon the rest of the squad make up the numbers and are not good enough. We need 5 experienced and fit pros in during January.

Your judging the stand in manager at the bottom of the SPL agaisnt the team at the top of the SPL playing at home ?