Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

Not when you should have lost 12 at the other end its not. Teale went for Glory which is laughable, should have been 10 behind ball and frustrated them. That's what managers do when they go to Cellic, well unless your Barca. Teale probably thinks we are

Why should we have 10 behind the ball and play for a 0-0 when our defence is the weakest it’s been in years and we haven't kept a clean sheet at Parkhead for decades and not even kept one all season! I say fair play to him for having a go, I’ve never seen us create so many chances at Parkhead ever.

Was there yesterday and we created chances but carrying too many players. Reilly did not track back and Naismith had 2 men to contend with all game. Reilly is dreadful. As for Cheesy!!! How many times is it mentioned on here?

Worst centre half ive seen in nearly 46 years following St. Mirren.

Osbourne...unfit. Kelly... too slow.

Must beat Well next week or we are gone

Why should we have 10 behind the ball and play for a 0-0 when our defence is the weakest it’s been in years and we haven't kept a clean sheet at Parkhead for decades and not even kept one all season! I say fair play to him for having a go, I’ve never seen us create so many chances at Parkhead ever.

Obviously all other managers get it wrong then, Teale knows best eh

Just watched the highlights on TV anyone who even tries to defend that muppet McAusland what's their head looked at,hopefully when the new manager comes in he will see that this dumpling isn't good enough!

Got to agree, no offence to Mark he's a St Mirren fan but he's nowhere near good enough at this level.

Notice from highlights from most games that cheesy puts his head in his hands every time we concede which might suggest that either he doesn't learn from his mistakes or that he doesn't have the capability to improve as a player. He of course is not alone in this, I would suggest that Goodwin also falls into that category. Kelly, Naismith and to a lesser extend tesselar seem to have more about them in terms of potential. We have rarely done well in the transfer windows, Sutton and Adam being the exception, but this time we really need to unearth some gems or we are definitely down.

Celtic count their season ticket holders whether they turn up or not.

Yeah I know mate, guy from Herald article reckoned no more than 25,000 in stadium.

People who think Scottish Football is dying could be right, Its a long time since R@ngers and C@ltic were only getting these current low crowds for home matches. Lots of reasons (TV, pricing, weather, time of year, value for money, entertainment, etc) and equally lots of vested interests against creating change.

Pretty grim all in all.

Just watched the highlights on TV anyone who even tries to defend that muppet McAusland what's their head looked at,hopefully when the new manager comes in he will see that this dumpling isn't good enough

I need my head examined then. Mark has been one of our best players recently, when he makes a mistake people cannie wait to pounce.

How about Kenny McLean's 2 fresh air strikes or when he ran offside. He cost us 3 goals.

I need my head examined then. Mark has been one of our best players recently, when he makes a mistake people cannie wait to pounce.

How about Kenny McLean's 2 fresh air strikes or when he ran offside. He cost us 3 goals.

i agree kenny mclean has been just as bad by passing the ball out of the park quite a lot recently and he did duff up some chances

The difference is McLean has ability, Cheesy doesn't. Hate to say it as he's an honest big player but he isn't good enough.

So name all the superstars in our team who are good enough?

Cheesy is seldom injured always gives 100%. Name better and more reliable players that we have?

Plummer never fit

Goodwin always suspended

Kello lots of mistakes this term

Kelly a howler at Inverness

Drury

Ball

Wylde

Marwood

Etc etc etc.

The Stick Cheesy gets is over the top, he must be at least one of our top ten performers over this season.

Cheesy is seldom injured always gives 100%. Name better and more reliable players that we have?

Plummer never fit

Goodwin always suspended

Drury

Ball

Wylde

Marwood

Etc etc etc.

The Stick Cheesy gets is over the top, he must be at least one of our top ten performers over this season.

Out of our regular first team squad of 16 isn't much of a compliment.

Agree he gives 100% and a Saints fan, but he's not good enough at this level. Unfortunately we have had no option but to play him consistently for the last couple of years.

Plummer never fit

Goodwin always suspended

Drury

Ball

Wylde

Marwood

Etc etc etc.

Has it been mentioned that he is fit, but refusing to play?

Plummer never fit

Goodwin always suspended

Drury

Ball

Wylde

Marwood

Etc etc etc.

Considering hes an experienced member of the squad (and vice captain), and I would believe, one of the top 5 earners. being a top 10 performer isnt exactly a compliment.

As hes our only natural centre half he wont be dropped anytime soon. When the new manager comes in I hope its the first area he looks at to improve.

Plummer never fit

Goodwin always suspended

Drury

Ball

Wylde

Marwood

Etc etc etc.

You've got to be having a laugh. MacAusland is completely and utterly out of his depth. He is a complete liability whose howling errors ship goals on a regular basis.

However I don't blame Cheesy. I blame those who pick him on a regular basis, have given him an extended contract and made him one of the highest paid players at the club.

Its a shame the stick he takes, he's a Paisley boy a Saints fan and I'm sure his heart is in the right place. I don't doubt he tries his best but he cant be better than he is.

Edited by Kenny fae Partick'