Smisa Increase Shareholding In St.mirren

millport

so if you sign the proxy does that mean you can't go to the AGM?

yes that's correct (i think)

the initial principle of proxy, legally, was that in the event of anyone being unable to make a meeting they could send someone else on their behalf

however, we have had a few people contact us and we will contact each of them before any meeting or vote, it is their choice at the time whether to grant proxy at that time, (either because they are able to attend themselves or they disagree with smisa's voting intentions)

a form needs to be completed and dated for each specific vote it is not a handover for an indefinite period

anyone indicating willingness to provide proxy to smisa is only being added to a list of 'possibles' at the moment and we will then contact each at the time and send out forms, each has the choice then to return, or not

don't know but I'll email the club secretary and ask and post response when I get it

However, on a slightly different note, certainly as far as SMiSA purchasing shares is concerned, this principle can be applied where someone with 200 shares wanted to sell but for sentimental reasons or still being able to attend AGM can sell 190 and keep the ten

it would just mean the club issuing two new shares certificates