Action Needed

Granted I am fuming as I type this but if the BoD don't bin this guy then we need to show our disapproval of the man in charge by the only way the board will take notice.

I for one will be boycotting next weeks cup game against ICT if this clown is in charge. If our supporters all do the same they will have to take notice. So let's show them we won't take this cut price joke of a manager anymore

We need things to change but talk of organised boycotts is embarrassing.

Embarrassing is having to watch my team getting beaten week in week out with a manager who is totally inept of all the qualities needed to lead a club and a BoDs who will not act after a shocking appointment of TC as the man to take us forward

I'm not going. Eighteen quid will instead be spent on the new Foo Fighters album and a curry.

An organised boycott will only bring grief to the person attempting to organise it. They will stand accused of treason, of not being a true supporter, and, by people inside the club, of hurting the club they are supposed to love. It would be twisted and turned against them.

Oh, and Tommy Craig can GTF. Should be handing in his 'Stuart McCall' letter of resignation at 9am sharp on Monday. Closely followed by the BoD starting to act like they still give a fcuk.

We need things to change but talk of organised boycotts is embarrassing.

Our league performance is embarrassing.

The club expecting fans to fork out hard earned cash for what we are getting is embarrassing.

Tommy still being our manager is embarrassing.

Fans making a statement , ? = Required.

Granted I am fuming as I type this but if the BoD don't bin this guy then we need to show our disapproval of the man in charge by the only way the board will take notice.

I for one will be boycotting next weeks cup game against ICT if this clown is in charge. If our supporters all do the same they will have to take notice. So let's show them we won't take this cut price joke of a manager anymore

Its the Board you want to be venting your fury towards.They appointed TC.

There are 6 of us who sit together regularly and have done since we were in our teens. Next week, at 30 years old will be the first time in my entire adult life that I have willfully missed a home game, despite not being otherwise engaged. The same can be said for all 6 of us, This isn't an organised boycott, we're simply tired of throwing money at a product which isn't only shite (I mean we've been there through Bone, Fitzy, Coughlin and parts of Gus and Danny), but is completely filled with apathy.

In fact, we're already booked (but not paid yet) for hospitality on the 6th of December for our Xmas day (and night) out and we've only in the past hour been discussing canning that altogether on the grounds that we're going to end up pretty f**king depressed, combined with the fact that at least one of us may end up with a lengthy ban from the club if we encounter a now standard performance and we decide to make our feelings known.

No need for an organised boycott. This mob are making it happen with their abject performances anyway. The dismally low home support for a Scottish Cup tie may well be a watershed moment for the BOD but the reality is that he should be dismissed tonight and a new man should be in place for the next league game.

Unless there is a change we are going down. It that simple.

Please go Tommy and take your all of your shit signings with you.

sorry to say not going back UNTIL hes gone ,,,

hurts me more than i can say .

but cant see any other way this board will take notice ,the old sack the board wont work behind the main stand .

which i was happy to be part off to get rid of hay ,but this board just want there 30 pieces of silver

a very sad day for a life long fan

How about a mass chorus of "Tommy Tommy get tae f*ck" in the 64th minute?

The only flaw in that I can think of is the fact most people won't turn up now to sing it.

Good idea though , I'd also quite like it to be sung as the team emerge , the whole first half , half time and for good measure the whole second half :P just to be sure he heard.

No boycott required, just can't be arsed going anymore.... Season ticket means we'll go to league games if there is nothing else on but my boys find it a total bore now so not putting them through it and for £30 we'll take Gus's advice and go to the cinema or something, no goals no entertainment, sad times to be a saints fan!

If TC is on, at a guess, 70 grand, I reckon it would take 120k to pay him off. That's only 4 quid a head if all the regular supporters chip in. We could set up an account and give to the club if they bin him.

I'm all for it, I'll pay a ton if it means he'll get the bullet