Action Needed

No boycott required, just can't be arsed going anymore.... Season ticket means we'll go to league games if there is nothing else on but my boys find it a total bore now so not putting them through it and for £30 we'll take Gus's advice and go to the cinema or something, no goals no entertainment, sad times to be a saints fan!

That was never Gus's advice. He was quoting a fellow Killie legend. Think it may have been Bobby Williamson.

totally agree let the board get hands in there pocket and pay him

oh thats right we must have the only board with no cash ti invest or sort out there f**k ups.

guess they will cut playing budget again

that ow we got in this mess in the first place

sack the board

Are you mad whistling.gif

BOD stand up be counted you appointed this man, I used my hard end cash for ST, have some balls & sack this man. Not be getting my cash for cup game, up to every individual if they go or not but you wouldn't to a shop & buy a product if you didn't like it. I love the club as much as anybody else but enough enough.

There was always the danger that the board would end up putting themselves in this position. Most people outside St Mirren were surprised they binned Danny, and a good chunk of the support wanted him to stay. Of those who wanted him to go I can't remember anyone putting Craig's name forward as a replacement.

The situation is more of an indictment on them than it is Craig in my opinion. Shouldn't be forgotten either that they allowed Goodwin to be put into a management position, and he once again let the club down. The only thing they can cling onto now is that we improve with the return of the injured players.

The fact that SG wasn't even at the game yesterday and others left early suggests to me their hearts aren't in at any more. No surprise when the club has been up for sale for years. They need to think hard though about whether they want to sell a Premiership team or a Championship one.

The fact that SG wasn't even at the game yesterday and others left early suggests to me their hearts aren't in at any more. No surprise when the club has been up for sale for years. They need to think hard though about whether they want to sell a Premiership team or a Championship one.

If TC sees out his 2 year contract they will be selling a first division club.

Won't be there.

I've got a ST and genuinely wish I hadn't.

Total waste of money, board taking us for mugs... It's a sad day when I'm happy when I canny make games.

Same here. Got an ST as always, but missed the home Celtic game as I chose to watch the Ryder Cup on TV. Missed the Ross County and Partick home games due to being in London for the Dallas v Jacksonville and Detroit v Atlanta NFL games which were magnificent events. I used to hope things like those were on weekends when we were away, now I hope they clash with home games.

BoD taking us for mugs? Indeed. Been saying it for years now and was shot down and took a lot of flak, around the time of agreeing with another ex-forum regular's idea about a quiet 'scarlet and blue scarf wearing' protest idea. No point in raking that up again in depth, would do as much good as raking up a debate about the 10000hours bid. I have stopped posting about St Mirren on the forum too. Scunnered with them. Took me for a ride on a couple of issues that left a bitter taste in my mouth, and still can't even get two legends onto the HoF boards since inducting them in May 2013?

I'm out. Will rack up dutifully for remaining home league games due to the ST card in my wallet, but desperately hoping that Mrs Poz suggests shopping trips to Silverburn or Livingston to co-incide with home games.

Same here. Got an ST as always, but missed the home Celtic game as I chose to watch the Ryder Cup on TV. Missed the Ross County and Partick home games due to being in London for the Dallas v Jacksonville and Detroit v Atlanta NFL games which were magnificent events. I used to hope things like those were on weekends when we were away, now I hope they clash with home games.

BoD taking us for mugs? Indeed. Been saying it for years now and was shot down and took a lot of flak, around the time of agreeing with another ex-forum regular's idea about a quiet 'scarlet and blue scarf wearing' protest idea. No point in raking that up again in depth, would do as much good as raking up a debate about the 10000hours bid. I have stopped posting about St Mirren on the forum too. Scunnered with them. Took me for a ride on a couple of issues that left a bitter taste in my mouth, and still can't even get two legends onto the HoF boards since inducting them in May 2013?

I'm out. Will rack up dutifully for remaining home league games due to the ST card in my wallet, but desperately hoping that Mrs Poz suggests shopping trips to Silverburn or Livingston to co-incide with home games.

And that is the painful reality... genuine fans now feeling that measure of... je ne sais quoi... disgust? disillusionment? apathy? hurt? despondency?

I really can't name it... but I feel it too. I was delighted to be able to cover for a colleague at work and miss the ICT game!

The lad I take to the football is almost 17... a few weeks into the season he felt the need for a break!

Mr Gilmour and co MUST take responsibility and action.

This is almost as bad during the heady days of Bone. Would dutifully go and watch another turgid 90 minutes watching seasoned performers such as Gardner, Eck Bone, David Byrne (naw, no of Talking Heads), Jobby Law amongst others strut their stuff. Then after the usual defeat to the likes of Hamilton Accies would dutifully wander along to either Joe Allen's or Langs, drown my sorrows and wonder out loud why we put up with such mediocrity. And would go home feeling like absolute shit wondering whether we would ever see the glory days of the 70's and 80's ever again.

Now though? Just as bad as those days but have got the stage of almost past caring, a feeling I don't like one bit. Can't get myself up to be angry anymore. It's almost a case of bracing yourself for the inevitable shit performance and defeat and then moving on. A feeling that I had after the Thistle game.

The stagnation round the Club is so obvious it is stinking the place out. Sad times.

Agree with the posts above.

I've missed a number of games at home, despite a season ticket, for things I could have easily done other times.

Like above, I've actually stopped caring.

A few people mention that the media seem to give us a harder time than most and someone said it above that we are the "joke team". There's a reason for this, the reason Hamilton and Dundee utd, Partick etc are media darlings is the club is run with ambition despite the small budget. Our club has been in the spl for best part of a decade and haven't moved on, were going backwards and I'm fed up of it so no wonder people who don't support us see us as a joke.... We are, and the buck stops at BOD level.

Watch yourselves chaps, there will be some walloper posting that you're not "genuine fans" because you've exercised your right to be completely f**ked off with the current state of affairs at the club.

I do believe your posts echo my sentiments exactly.

People say it's apathy, but I don't think it's apathy. If people really didn't care there wouldn't be pages of discussion on here about what a shambles we are.

I think it's almost more resignation. The past few years have shown us that in these situations there isn't much point in getting your hopes up that anything much is going to be done about it. We are all resigned to that fact we will continue to plod along, the way we are and it'll be depressing as f**k. It's a pish state of affairs.

How about a mass chorus of "Tommy Tommy get tae f*ck" in the 64th minute?

We can only hope it's a mass of one or two at most. This board have proven quite clearly that a shout of protestation falls on deaf ears. I don't usually hold with boycotts but only money seems to talk to them and withholding it for this game by not attending might hurt some of us who want to support the players on the park but, if successful, it would surely show them that not changing things might be more financially damaging than doing so.

Watch yourselves chaps, there will be some walloper posting that you're not "genuine fans" because you've exercised your right to be completely f**ked off with the current state of affairs at the club.

I do believe your posts echo my sentiments exactly.

I agree and could not be motivated to go yesterday. Got a ticket for the game and will go but don't fancy our chances :(

People say it's apathy, but I don't think it's apathy. If people really didn't care there wouldn't be pages of discussion on here about what a shambles we are.

I think it's almost more resignation. The past few years have shown us that in these situations there isn't much point in getting your hopes up that anything much is going to be done about it. We are all resigned to that fact we will continue to plod along, the way we are and it'll be depressing as f**k. It's a pish state of affairs.

Quite honestly it's the realisation and resignation to a relegation this season. We have run to stand still for more than a few seasons now, problem is now, we are not even running. It's abundantly clear.

My expectation for us this season is that we will be relegated.

This does not mean I support my team any less, that I am somehow a bad fan, fact is , we are by some way a toiling club and almost since the start of the season many have recognised we were gonna be in trouble.

What we need is a management team with some snap and ambition, what we have just now is a wreck of a team , with a leadership regime resigned to leaving at the soonest acceptable moment. For us fans, as above says it is a pish state of affairs indeed.

I'm not going. Eighteen quid will instead be spent on the new Foo Fighters album and a curry.

An organised boycott will only bring grief to the person attempting to organise it. They will stand accused of treason, of not being a true supporter, and, by people inside the club, of hurting the club they are supposed to love. It would be twisted and turned against them.

Oh, and Tommy Craig can GTF. Should be handing in his 'Stuart McCall' letter of resignation at 9am sharp on Monday. Closely followed by the BoD starting to act like they still give a fcuk.

FFS, whit you done with Drew ?

At least one of you is okay.

Directors are supporters too so surely they must act in the best interest of the club. They have the power to do so, it's surely now time to exercise that power and save the team from further embarrassment. If they act now they just might save our season. If they don't we're doomed.

People have said previously on here that Stewart Gilmour reads the forum. If that's the case, let him come out and tell us what's going on at the club. What's our strategy for getting out of the current mess? What are they going to do about the obvious mass discontent among the fans? That'll do for starters.

People have said previously on here that Stewart Gilmour reads the forum. If that's the case, let him come out and tell us what's going on at the club. What's our strategy for getting out of the current mess? What are they going to do about the obvious mass discontent among the fans? That'll do for starters.

They aren't interested they want out it's that simple

The summer told it's own story getting rid of a manager and replacing him with a man with a dreadful record in management.

Very cheap replacements in players coming in

This season's strip they knew it would be unpopular yet they went ahead with it anyway

They must have a buyer lined up and it won't be a knight in shining armour that we all want

Here's what the Chairman of Peteborough has tweeted about his team and manager (Darren Ferguson) after yesterday's defeat. I wonder what the Saints Directors tweeted when they left earlier or what SG was taking time out to calmly consider...

"I apologize to Posh fans as I can`t defend management setting up for a 0-0 at home, nor defend at 0-2 down waiting until the 72nd minute to bring on our leading goalscorer/attacking players. Nor can I defend the players waiting until they are 2-0 down before playing with an attacking mentality.

"I have given them all patience and nurturing support non-stopm but now is the time for a different approach. Not good enough, my apoolgies! I mean I`ve been nice/supportive with players and it`s time for me to be different."