Inverness Caledonian Thistle V St Mirren Tues 2Nd Dec 2014

skodasaint

Maybe he was a great coach, perhaps he could put cones out like no-one else. Split the players into small teams like no-one else. Collect the bibs after the training etc whistling.gif

"Jump, jump, jump, head it, run, clear it, pass in the general vicinity of him, jockey, jockey, tackle..."

"Tommy, any views on who could play where? Tommy? Ach, I'll just do it then."

Dear Stewart,

We've drank a wee dram together, laughed and chatted away. I appreciate everything you've done, likewise the other board members. I can't for one split second understand or agree with the decision to appoint Tommy Craig. He is an abject failure, who is destroying the club and alienating the fans. Please, just sack him now.

Cheers,

Kenny

Dear Stewart,

We've drank a wee dram together, laughed and chatted away. I appreciate everything you've done, likewise the other board members. I can't for one split second understand or agree with the decision to appoint Tommy Craig. He is an abject failure, who is destroying the club and alienating the fans. Please, just sack him now.

Cheers,

Kenny

Mthink that needs tweeted to SG