Inverness Caledonian Thistle V St Mirren Tues 2Nd Dec 2014

skodasaint

Must've changed his mind since last Friday, when he informed my mate that he was fit looking forward to playing on the Saturday.

Could be that he was fine for Tuesday but was not happy at starting again three days later - something Craig has effectively admitted was wrong.

Could be that he was fine for Tuesday but was not happy at starting again three days later - something Craig has effectively admitted was wrong.

And is not happy he was left to play the full 90 mins, just 3 days after his first appearance back for 3 months.

Was rushed back earlier in the season, cost him 3 months. Didn't think Craig would risk it again, and he did.

Apparently Thommohawk is "livid" at being rushed back from his latest injury and being played last night. Fears for his career if he keeps getting played.

It certainly isn't a happy camp at the moment thats for sure, I expect McGinn and McLean will be trying to engineer moves away from the club and possibly a couple of others as well.

TC will be losing the respect of the players as well as the fans, especially with these embarrassing and disrespectful interviews he keeps giving, he doesn't give a shit about the club or the fans.

It certainly isn't a happy camp at the moment thats for sure, I expect McGinn and McLean will be trying to engineer moves away from the club and possibly a couple of others as well.

TC will be losing the respect of the players as well as the fans, especially with these embarrassing and disrespectful interviews he keeps giving, he doesn't give a shit about the club or the fans.

Not sure about your comments "TC will be losing the respect of the players as well as the fans"

He has lost the respect weeks ago. The Accies fiasco was the last straw for me.

I heard today that Danny is very much a peripheral figure in the football club these days. He knows he's leaving, the players know he's leaving and he's not making any decisions anymore.

I heard Danny's on virtual gardening leave. I heard he's facing up and presenting to the media while certain senior players in the dressing room are managing the football club.

Interesting.

Not as ridiculous as the claims that you make about we'll be fine etc etc

Not half as ridiculous as this gem.

Not me. If he didn't want to carry on playing he only had to pull himself up and say he had to come off. He's a big boy now and can look after himself.

Hence the pretty much...

Not think that is part of the MANAGERS job? To manage the players fitness? Also if you were thommo and looked over at the bench and saw Callum Ball etc would you come off?

They won't be going anywhere on current form.