Inverness Caledonian Thistle V St Mirren Tues 2Nd Dec 2014

skodasaint

Am I the only one half hoping we lose by 5 or 6 to force the boards hand into getting rid of him..

I said that the other week , like you of course I never want us to lose.

However I`m happy to take `the gubbing` that could shove Tommy out the door , so if this is it ? then so be it.

Edited by whydowebother

Tommy being uninspiring on the touch line the radio are saying.

I read Andy Robertson saying how good it was playing under Strachan and how he's giving instructions all the time from the side.

Particularly for a young side, Tommy doesn't offer that in the slightest. At the very least he should try something different to get a different reaction from the players. Instead he just freezes.

If the small band of buddies who are at the game turn on Tommy Craig tonight then I wonder what Tommy will have to say to them in his post match interview? We were always going to struggle tonight with or without the experienced players in the starting 11. If we are all being honest it will probably be the Motherwell game before the team sees the benefit of them coming back as all probably struggling for match fitness. I wonder if Tommy will still be our manager then.