Inverness Caledonian Thistle V St Mirren Tues 2Nd Dec 2014

skodasaint

Admittedly some of our better results have come about when least expected, and a tie against Inverness should never be considered as too difficult for us, regardless of where they are in the league but this is the worst Saints team in memory and without any fight.

Defeat tonight should certainly see the end for the worst manager in memory as well. It would mean the end of the season but for the relegation scrap. Crowds will plummet to embarrassing levels until this board get their act together.[/

quote]

Will not be the end of TC he will be here for the full term of his 2 year contract,why for one we can't afford to sack him and two he won't walk away from the job.

If its the team that started on Saturday plus Goodwin then we have a tiny wee chance. If its the team that finished on Saturday then we don't have a hope in hell as the gulf in class is colossal. ICT have not been beaten at home in the League this season by better teams than us at full strength.

Depends on whether TC regards the Cup as a hindrance or not as I doubt that Osborne, McGinn and Thommo can play three games in 7 days. Are 3 points this Saturday more important? Shull will say no but for me they are far more important and I would give our recovering players only a cameo role for the last 20 mins or so to help their match fitness.

Edited by Sonny

If its the team that started on Saturday plus Goodwin then we have a tiny wee chance. If its the team that finished on Saturday then we don't have a hope in hell as the gulf in class is colossal. ICT have not been beaten at home in the League this season by better teams than us at full strength.

Depends on whether TC regards the Cup as a hindrance or not as I doubt that Osborne, McGinn and Thommo can play three games in 7 days. Are 3 points this Saturday more important? Shull will say no but for me they are far more important and I would give our recovering players only a cameo role for the last 20 mins or so to help their match fitness.

I expect McGinn to start but not Ozzzy or Thommo. Need to ease them back gently.

Every supporter who does go tonight should be given a medal for valour and dedication over and above the call of duty. Either that, or a free drink voucher for the supporter's matchday tent and a St Mirren blanket to keep them warm.

Balvenie Doublewood (That'll be a Large) and a xxl Medium blanket..........

Good to hear some debate about Saints on the radio tonight. Goodwin's actions, comments, selection tonight, TC's appointment, performance, signings, interviews, BODs feelings about Goody, TC, team injuries, squad depth, importance of returning players, fans feelings etc...

Perhaps talking about Goody's haircut was a bit much, but interesting to hear a bit more in depth discussion even if it is all things that we have all been discussing at length.

They're talking about TC on the radio just now and Chick Young claimed there was a 'high flying premiership manager interested in the job before they gave it to tommy craig'

Assuming he means a former Premiership manager but shows that the board never even considered looking at other options.

They're talking about TC on the radio just now and Chick Young claimed there was a 'high flying premiership manager interested in the job before they gave it to tommy craig'

Assuming he means a former Premiership manager but shows that the board never even considered looking at other options.

I think it would of been Owen coyle he's from paisley and thinks he's gd friends with thommo always mentions him when he's on sportcene