Partick Thistle V St Mirren. Spfl Premiership 30.1.15

shull

I hope that next season all clubs will agree a ST discount to all away fans.

What about non-ST holding away fans, Dave? They are demonstrating exactly the same level of commitment to their club when they attend an away match as their ST holding counterparts.

I hope that next season all clubs will agree a ST discount to all away fans.

I agree, clubs should give people incentives if they want to increase season ticket sales. Presently there aren't too many good reasons or perks. Doing something like this could increase sales at all clubs, could only be a good thing.

What about non-ST holding away fans, Dave? They are demonstrating exactly the same level of commitment to their club when they attend an away match as their ST holding counterparts.

Are you suggesting their should be an incentive for folk to not buy season tickets?

Surely the point of this is to incentivise season ticket purchases?

Edited by dave.j

Getting back onto the topic of this thread.

Now that James Dayton has signed on until the end of the season, what should the team be against Thistle?

How about :-

Ridgers,

Naismith, Goodwin, McAusland, Tesselaar

Osbourne, Mallan, McGinn, Kelly (or Dayton)

McLean, Thompson

Edited by northstbuddie

Now that James Dayton has signed on until the end of the season, what should the team be against Thistle?

Ridgers,

Osbourne, Mallan, McGinn, Kelly

McLean, Thompson

Edited due to my team having 13 players in it..... Even we'd manage to win that game! oops.....

Edited by Spam_Valley

Ridgers,

Osbourne, Mallan, McGinn, Kelly

McLean, Thompson

Same team but no start for Wylde...

He didn't do enough on Saturday to merit it. Kelly should start there.

Are you suggesting their should be an incentive for folk to not buy season tickets?

Surely the point of this is to incentivise season ticket purchases?

Whit?

ST purchases are already incentivised. You get cheaper admission over the cost of purchasing a ticket for every home match across the season, and you also get to choose and retain your seat.

I thought the point of this is that Thistle were trying to incentivise people to come along to the match tomorrow, no? In which case, why discriminate against non-ST holders? Are you seriously suggesting that they are trying to incentivise people to buy STs for St Mirren next season?

Ridgers,

Osbourne, Mallan, McGinn, Kelly (or Dayton)

McLean, Thompson

My team would be (if only we signed a centre half)

Ridgers

Naismith centrehalf mcausland tess

mcginn goody

dayton mallan mclean

thommohawk

but we haven't so,

ridgers

Naismith Goodwin mcausland tess

mcginn

dayton mallan Kelly

mclean

thomohawk

Edited by jama

We need someone with a bit of guts , to grab the game by the scruff of the neck , drag the ball all the way to the opposition box and then a quick pass to the King for the goal(s). . we used to have a captain who would do this. .

Sounds like a job for Andy Murray,but he is otherwise disposed. It'll be another great, Thommo plus Mallan and McLean for a straight sets victory. Also, Thistle will run out of pies in main stand due to 2000 Saints season ticket holders turning up.