Is Tommy Craig Still The Saint Mirren Manager

I'm a little concerned that Tommy's Cup record of W1 D1 L2 is masking a disappointing league record making it look as if he has improved since his last managerial job at Charleroi.
This apparent improvement seems to have brought on a dillusion that he has been a success

"I've picked up silverware enough times throughout my career to satisfy me"

post-1859-0-87808100-1417599396_thumb.jp

Tell you what you could sum him up in one word ....Consistant !

I'm a little concerned that Tommy's Cup record of W1 D1 L2 is masking a disappointing league record making it look as if he has improved since his last managerial job at Charleroi.

This apparent improvement seems to have brought on a dillusion that he has been a success

attachicon.gifcraig record.jpg

Such a good previous record. Should keep him might take us to new places. Alloa, Dumbarton, Dumfries........

attachicon.gifcraig record.jpg

Think there's something wrong with the table. 25 goals scored by us? How did I miss these?

Edited by saint in exile

We need to shift this complete waste of space ASAP ,his comments re last night " we lack confidence"! ....hello you numpty is that not your job to instil confidence after all you got rid of the sports coach stating that you can do that ?.....the big problem unfortunately , is that you can neither manage which is supposed to be your day job never mind the rest you are the worst manager in the clubs history but when asked how you feel about the fans being unhappy you get silly and rude please GTF your are now a total embarrassment for the club and yersel!