My Saturday

A normal Saturday for me is going to the football with the kids.

But the boys don't want to go anymore say its boring and St.Mirren are crap!!

The boy's are right!

So today is the first time I have not used our season tickets EVER!!!

I went to Braehead with wife and the boy's had a game of Crazy golf and got something to eat.

The only 2 bad points today were the score from the St.Mirren game and the wife's dragging me into clothes shop's

But next week if Tommy Craig is still St.Mirren manager I will not be at that game either!

Just finished my 4 night shifts and normally I like to spend this sorta Saturday by getting up at noon & then off to the football but I ducked out of today's fixture to babysit & let my partner & daughter go Christmas shopping.

Felt a bit odd as I don't miss many games where I could easily have got to but that's the way I (& many others) feel at this point.

Back for the 'Well game - couldn't miss a few beers on the last Saturday before Christmas, as for the football part of the day like I said I'll be there but meh - just out of habit!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Well, let's see..........

Saturday night oblivion........

Old school, but hey oh, some MCewans export to start the ball rolling , lol , then get tore into some robust Italian Chianti , plan two bottles , then if capable, shout at motd and think that maybe I saw a team in black n white score two goals against the odds and win a game.

Sunday will hopefully bring some new horizons, although I firmly believe for numerous reasons already examined on this board, it's too f**kin late.

Time for a new perspective on the shit pile that is the game up here .......

Booked flights to come back for a weekend in Glasgow end of Jan, 4 of us, ( 2 buddies, 1 Killie and an ICT fan) plan was weekend on the lash and catch Saints game at Firhill.

For the first time in my life I have no desire to go watch the buds, 4 of us already made the decision to go to the Arabs v Sheep league cup semi at Hampden instead, sad times indeed.

I went and as my pal pointed out to his son on the way home that is him learning that the fitba isn't just about the fitba - its being with yer mates. I'll be at the Well game thru habit and wanting to sit and have some banter with my pals - we do still have a laugh despite the fitba. I have a season ticket - would I be parting with cash if I didn't???

If the Saints supporters know you there, they would have been chanting Dicko, Dicko get tae f**k.

I saw him about 15 years ago in the wee barra, he's a fat wee pipe fitting Johnny nae mates tube.

Attention seeking fud, also a habitual liar on here and the old guestbook over the years , my guess is he was nowhere near our match yesterday. hope that helps thumbup2.gif