Around 2400 St Mirren Fans At Greenhill Road Today

shull

The BOD do indeed have a lot to answer for but in fairness to them they are wanting to F**K off.

I must be in a small minority but actually saw a lot of positives in the way we played today but unfortunately we cannot buy a break at the minute despite some good play.. Some of the criticism I heard today at the game towards the players was verging on embarrassing, an example being when Kenny Maclean tried to control a ball that was falling forty yards from the sky in a swirling wind in he put it out of play with his calf, somebody shouted to not be so fancy!! Do you really think that he was trying to be clever?

There is so many people on here at the minute, and at games, that are just waiting to pounce on any errors that anybody with a St. Mirren crest makes on or off field it is becoming totally counter productive.

I have followed the club for a number of years and for all the negative posters I will raise you a Jamie Fullerton, Brian Smith, Gavin Galloway, John Boyd, Steve Watson etc against our current squad.

To finish I am not totally convinced with TC either way, but I would presume that the young team we have would appreciate a bit of support at our next home game so if not going please do not rush on here to tell us your plans for the day as it means he-haw!

Not totally convinced with TC.

FFS :lol:

There's no scouting system i see of

Picking up old firm rejects seems to be the way

You the one who slag the wee boys you say that run the younger teams

When i see plenty of our ex players involved with P&D teams

Ricky Gillies,Barry McLaughlin and Iain Nicholson spring to mind

Would be better if they were involved in our youth system

Totally agree windae cleaner.

TC and previous managers get the blame for failing to find us players in the key positions of centre half and striker but if the youth system was working properly then the managers wouldn't need to.

Over a decade of Longwell in charge and he's failed to find a centre half or a striker or indeed a single player that has gained us a transfer fee.

Both Craig & Longwell need to go.

Shull is only partially correct in his opening gambit on this here forum thread, partially correct indeed.

The time for Tommy to go is NOT now.....it was at least two bloody weeks ago.

I am a proud season ticket holder and attending my football clubs matches is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. I love it, have loved it for a long time and will hopefully carry on loving it until I am laid in my wooden box. Over the years I have followed this team through thick and thin, much of it thin. Bad patches do not deter me, I am a resolute supporter of this club of ours, resolute indeed.

I did not go to the home match against Inverness.

I did not go to the home match against St Johnstone.

Why? Enough is enough. The football has been rank this season and we have a manager who is clearly unable to change it and unwilling to step down (he should have done so before now). We also have a board who have shown themselves to be an impotent force in dealing with this. The culmination of this lack of competence by everyone concerned has really fcuked me off and when it comes to all things Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co it is extremely difficult to fcuk me off.

Our club's custodians have got absolutely nothing right this season. Even the simple task of selecting a palatable strip for us gullible supporters to spend our hard earned money on was embarrassingly cocked up.

Edited by TediousTom

I went to the game simply because I had already paid for the ticket and on a terrible day I had nothing else on.

I suspect that in terms of cash sales you'd have the 260 St Johnstone tickets plus about 150 or so pay at the gate buddies?

Numerous ST seats were empty in W3 and W4.