Hibs Cic

garzo

Sorry to disappoint, i know it's gone out of fashion but i tend to keep confidentiality. You'll have to get your rocks off with all this hot air and bluster....

Come to think of it it really does feel like 10kh and all that again!

Making accusations, claiming to have evidence supporting these accusations, but won't post evidence.

You know, some people might thing you are lying here.

Surely not !

#FantasyLand

Making accusations, claiming to have evidence supporting these accusations, but won't post evidence.

You know, some people might thing you are lying here.

Surely not !

#FantasyLand

Well you can prove that!

Tell the good people here you were not party to any PM received by me that involved SGG....

Of course if you decline some people might not take your protestations too seriously.

#sameold10kbollocksdifferentday

Edit: now i know how Jeremy Kyle's guests feel.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Well you can prove that!

Tell the good people here you were not party to any PM received by me that involved SGG....

Of course if you decline some people might not take your protestations too seriously.

#sameold10kbollocksdifferentday

Interesting spin there.

You are the one making the accusations here, and you are the one that said he had evidence to support it.

Yet you won't share this evidence.

And now you asking ME to provide evidence, of something I am saying DOESN'T EXIST !!

How would you like me to prove that something doesn't exist ? I'm all ears !!

You are tying yourself in knots here with your lies and accusations and making yourself look very foolish. Again.

Interesting spin there.

You are the one making the accusations here, and you are the one that said he had evidence to support it.

Yet you won't share this evidence.

And now you asking ME to provide evidence, of something I am saying DOESN'T EXIST !!

How would you like me to prove that something doesn't exist ? I'm all ears !!

You are tying yourself in knots here with your lies and accusations and making yourself look very foolish. Again.

Its simple really either you and SGG were or were not involved in PM's received by me confirming the sender and warning me off commenting on 10000 hours clusterf**k...

I'll leave divulging personal details to those who seem to believe its justified in the eyes of the lord...

And just to remind the readers here, this all kicked off when i challenged the notion that forum users had free reign to comment on and hold 10kh to account on these boards. People will have made/can make their own minds up on that one.

My memory was that anyone did have open rein, could say 10000hours was a load of old shite on both main St Mirren forums. Many people did. The opportunity to say it was a load of old shite also existed at many open forums. Did I miss that?

Edited by pozbaird

Its simple really either you and SGG were or were not involved in PM's received by me confirming the sender and warning me off commenting on 10000 hours clusterf**k...

I'll leave divulging personal details to those who seem to believe its justified in the eyes of the lord...

And just to remind the readers here, this all kicked off when i challenged the notion that forum users had free reign to comment on and hold 10kh to account on these boards. People will have made/can make their own minds up on that one.

I've already confirmed that I did NOT at ANY TIME, EVER, send you a threatening email or message.

I think I have been very clear on that fact. I can't possibly be any clearer.

So, simply show me, and the rest of the forum, the evidence to prove your claim.

I can't understand what you are waiting for. This is the big chance for you to nail me completely.

Just pop up a screen shot of the threatening messages I sent you.

We are going round and round in circles. All you need to do to back up your claims is to show the evidence.

My memory was that anyone did have open rein, could say 10000hours was a load of old shite on both main St Mirren forums. Many people did. The opportunity to say it was a load of old shite also existed at many open forums. Did I miss that?

There are 14000 posts in the 10000 hours forum and many of them are based on topics slamming 10000Hours, mostly started by the person who is crying here that he wasn't allowed an online voice !

You really couldn't make it up.

I've already confirmed that I did NOT at ANY TIME, EVER, send you a threatening email or message.

I think I have been very clear on that fact. I can't possibly be any clearer.

So, simply show me, and the rest of the forum, the evidence to prove your claim.

I can't understand what you are waiting for. This is the big chance for you to nail me completely.

Just pop up a screen shot of the threatening messages I sent you.

We are going round and round in circles. All you need to do to back up your claims is to show the evidence.

Ok i'll play this game too!

I have already confirmed that I did not at any time ever, say that you sent me a threatening email or message.... But you know who did, and you were associated with confirming the sender's identity....

You've got an open goal to totally refute this, or you can continue trying to shout me down, but history should inform you thats less than likely.

There are 14000 posts in the 10000 hours forum and many of them are based on topics slamming 10000Hours, mostly started by the person who is crying here that he wasn't allowed an online voice !

You really couldn't make it up.

The person here is calling you on the fact that the free reign described includes being got at by consortium, CiC and forum leaders, and the usual suspects because he believed the case put forward to give someone control of the club, funded by the fans was a disastrous folly that would had it actually happened seen us sharing headlines with Livingstone.

Ok i'll play this game too!

I have already confirmed that I did not at any time ever, say that you sent me a threatening email or message.... But you know who did, and you were associated with confirming the sender's identity....

Except you actually did. Just 17 minutes before the above post claiming you didn't !!

I'm really confused. Did I send you a message warning you of commenting on 10000Hours or not. You don't seem too sure now.

The person here is calling you on the fact that the free reign described includes being got at by consortium, CiC and forum leaders, and the usual suspects because he believed the case put forward to give someone control of the club, funded by the fans was a disastrous folly that would had it actually happened seen us sharing headlines with Livingstone.

Yeah, it's this "being got at" that we need to clarify.

You are accusing board members of the club, people involved in the 10000Hours bid, and myself of threatening you.

I think it's only fair and reasonable to ask for evidence of that since it's a serious accusation to be making on a public forum.

Yeah, it's this "being got at" that we need to clarify.

You are accusing board members of the club, people involved in the 10000Hours bid, and myself of threatening you.

I think it's only fair and reasonable to ask for evidence of that since it's a serious accusation to be making on a public forum.

Still spinning the same line that i never said i see!

Re: evidence, two of you have that in your forum profiles, just check the help section for 'how to' retrieve your PM's sent. The other one has given out so much private info he could get a job in government!

But nice of you to namecheck for the readers the members of the cabal, and confirm the concerted effort to target posters who called out the 10000 hours sham. Its a bit like one on one with Cheesy the mistakes just seem to happen.

Still spinning the same line that i never said i see!

Re: evidence, two of you have that in your forum profiles, just check the help section for 'how to' retrieve your PM's sent. The other one has given out so much private info he could get a job in government!

But nice of you to namecheck for the readers the members of the cabal, and confirm the concerted effort to target posters who called out the 10000 hours sham. Its a bit like one on one with Cheesy the mistakes just seem to happen.

It's very difficult to argue with someone who doesn't even seem to know what their argument is.

First you did receive threatening messges and you had evidence to prove it.

Then you declined to show that evidence.

Then you said it actually didn't happen.

Now you are back to square one saying it did happen.

How the actual f**k are we supposed to keep up here.

Let's start again.

What exactly is it that happened, who did it, and show us the evidence please.

This is just a crumb of the ball of nonsense that a fan group is ownership can create. I said it right at the start, even before meeting Richard, that this should work but probably wouldn't. I've been there before with arguments, people being banned for having opinions, fans fighting over nothing, investors being ripped to shreds for wanting a bit of a consideration back etc. Even if all the social funding had come through and the CIC model had allowed complete transparency with everything being involved in every single aspect of the club you'd still have had people complaining or arguing. I didn't agree with certain aspeccts, but still thought it could have been built from within. The apparent lack of business interest did worry me at the end...again, any group would be saddled by that.

I'm still really waiting to see fan ownership work, with development of the club provided. That goes for Germany, where as I've already highlighted you find that local businesses get involved and that involvement facilitates the low prices and the facilities available.

In closing, it either needs the business community engaged or a gimmick. Nobody wants pick the team, so you need the businesses and...hushed tones...non-St Mirren fans to get involved.