Hibs Cic

garzo

It's very difficult to argue with someone who doesn't even seem to know what their argument is.

First you did receive threatening messges and you had evidence to prove it.

Then you declined to show that evidence.

Then you said it actually didn't happen.

Now you are back to square one saying it did happen.

How the actual f**k are we supposed to keep up here.

Let's start again.

What exactly is it that happened, who did it, and show us the evidence please.

Q: are you denying involvement in the PM's i received?

A: no you aren't!

But you are making a James Hunt of trying desperately to deflect from this.

I don't feel proud of my part in this pathetic spat, but equally should one simply ignore it when people try to paint a completely different chain of events as fact,when they know but refuse to accept (al be it publicly) what actually transpired?

However they try, whenever they try they'll never succeed in preventing me from supporting a team for more years than they've been around. Here's to the next 45 years of blood, sweat and tears keeping the chancers out of our club!

Q: are you denying involvement in the PM's i received?

A: no you aren't!

But you are making a James Hunt of trying desperately to deflect from this.

I don't feel proud of my part in this pathetic spat, but equally should one simply ignore it when people try to paint a completely different chain of events as fact,when they know but refuse to accept (al be it publicly) what actually transpired?

However they try, whenever they try they'll never succeed in preventing me from supporting a team for more years than they've been around. Here's to the next 45 years of blood, sweat and tears keeping the chancers out of our club!

YES I AM f**kING DENYING IT

I'm not sure you got the message in the other posts I made replying to your allegation so there you go, I'm spelling it out for you.

I didn't send you any threatening emails, messages, postcards, letters or anything else for that matter, and I didn't have any involvement whatsoever in any messages you may or may not have received.

You are saying I did, although you might be saying I didn't, because you don't really know what the f**k you are wittering about.

I didn't send you any messages, I have no idea who if anyone sent you any messages, but all I am asking, and I have asked this several times now, is to show us the proof of your accusations.

YES I AM f**kING DENYING IT

I'm not sure you got the message in the other posts I made replying to your allegation so there you go, I'm spelling it out for you.

I didn't send you any threatening emails, messages, postcards, letters or anything else for that matter, and I didn't have any involvement whatsoever in any messages you may or may not have received.

You are saying I did, although you might be saying I didn't, because you don't really know what the f**k you are wittering about.

I didn't send you any messages, I have no idea who if anyone sent you any messages, but all I am asking, and I have asked this several times now, is to show us the proof of your accusations.

To quote a forum legend "PM Sent"

I've no idea why you sent that message off the public forum. There is nothing private about it, get it posted here for everyone else to see it.

Like i said i'm not surprised given the organised campaign to silence anyone persisting in calling the 10000 hour sham for what it was means theres nothing that resembles good form here anymore.

You post it if you want, it was only a personal message after all.

This is just a crumb of the ball of nonsense that a fan group is ownership can create. I said it right at the start, even before meeting Richard, that this should work but probably wouldn't. I've been there before with arguments, people being banned for having opinions, fans fighting over nothing, investors being ripped to shreds for wanting a bit of a consideration back etc. Even if all the social funding had come through and the CIC model had allowed complete transparency with everything being involved in every single aspect of the club you'd still have had people complaining or arguing. I didn't agree with certain aspeccts, but still thought it could have been built from within. The apparent lack of business interest did worry me at the end...again, any group would be saddled by that.

I'm still really waiting to see fan ownership work, with development of the club provided. That goes for Germany, where as I've already highlighted you find that local businesses get involved and that involvement facilitates the low prices and the facilities available.

In closing, it either needs the business community engaged or a gimmick. Nobody wants pick the team, so you need the businesses and...hushed tones...non-St Mirren fans to get involved.

Tsu, can I tell you that I don't see any of that amongst the Well Society or in the Clyde CIC and, lets face it, those in the Clyde set up have the most reason to be disgruntled at the moment with the woeful appointment of Barry Ferguson destroying what had been a Clyde side that was making good progress under Jim Duffy.

In general I would have said that a CIC at St Mirren would have worked in the same way but reading through some of this stuff certainly makes me wonder.

Lord Pityme is coming across as the 10000Hours equivalent of those Japanese soldiers who stumble out of the jungle decades after WW2 has finished not realising it is over.

Discussing the pros and cons of the CIC was bad enough at the time, why on earth would anyone want to talk about it two years later?

Yeah the gangs all together again!

Did he text you to check out the forum today?

Re: your request. We could always get our diaries together on that one?

I'd be surprised if there is a single reader on here today who doesn't 'Pity' you, so objective achieved your Lordship.

Got to assume you are a troll, drunk or mad for the glue, ideally all three, as if genuine and coherent then you should be ashamed of your behavior today. Truly embarrassing.

Ok i'll play this game too!

I have already confirmed that I did not at any time ever, say that you sent me a threatening email or message.... But you know who did, and you were associated with confirming the sender's identity....

You've got an open goal to totally refute this, or you can continue trying to shout me down, but history should inform you thats less than likely.

I think the term getting a life springs to mind. Geeez move on???

Lord Pityme is coming across as the 10000Hours equivalent of those Japanese soldiers who stumble out of the jungle decades after WW2 has finished not realising it is over.

Discussing the pros and cons of the CIC was bad enough at the time, why on earth would anyone want to talk about it two years later?

...because their nose is still out of joint and they can't let it go?

Would it shock me to find out the Chairman had issued a threat? No. He's threatened me in the past - with suing me for libel over a post on the old guestbook that I didn't make and with investigating my whole family to try to find out who leaked me information that he went on to prove to be inaccurate at the same meeting. That was in 1999/2000 season when I was summoned to meet with him and Bryan McAusland at Love Street. I'm not breaking any confidentialities on this either. Gilmour told me at the time that he was happy for me to go and post about the meeting online, which I did and have done on many occasions.

Would it shock me to learn that Div confirmed to Lord Pityme that the alias SGG belonged to the Chairman if the owner of that alias asked him to do so - Nope.

So why the f**king drama? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson

The crux of the complaint here appears to be that LP was sent a private message by SGG.

I don't know what else was in that message but I am now led to believe that SGG mentioned to LP in that message that he could contact me to verify that he was indeed Stewart Gilmour.

That's the summary of the "incident" ladies and gents.

This is why I am being roundly accused of helping to stifle free speech on the forum, because someone MENTIONED my name in a private message.

What a f**king waste of my time.

The crux of the complaint here appears to be that LP was sent a private message by SGG.

I don't know what else was in that message but I am now led to believe that SGG mentioned to LP in that message that he could contact me to verify that he was indeed Stewart Gilmour.

That's the summary of the "incident" ladies and gents.

This is why I am being roundly accused of helping to stifle free speech on the forum, because someone MENTIONED my name in a private message.

What a f**king waste of my time.

If only it was only yours!!!