Hibs Cic

garzo

Laughed out loud at this, mainly because I said it the second time in my head as if it were you reading a bedtime story to yer' kids.

My youngest has just got into bed so I went through and read it out to her.

She said it sounded like something a creepy auld friendless bastard with an axe to grind who skulks around internet chat forums would come away with. She's got a hell of an imagination that lassie!

My youngest has just got into bed so I went through and read it out to her.

She said it sounded like something a creepy auld friendless bastard with an axe to grind who skulks around internet chat forums would come away with. She's got a hell of an imagination that lassie!

I just 'liked' this post. Does this mean I have circled the wagons around Cliquesville USA and have brow-beaten 10000hours disbelievers into submission?

Or does it just mean I liked your post? Hard to know.

Wow, just read that whole thread. Times are bad,I thought I was a fanny but the majority of you c u n t s beat me to the podium every time!!! I have resigned, I am no longer a fan of ST.MIRREN.

Hope you choke on your vomit!!

Merry Christmas to you too.

Edited by Drew

Wow, just read that whole thread. Times are bad,I thought I was a fanny but the majority of you c u n t s beat me to the podium every time!!! I have resigned, I am no longer a fan of ST.MIRREN.

Times are bad,I thought I was a fanny but the majority of you c u n t s beat me to the podium every time!!! I have resigned, I am no longer manager of SEVCO.

....Ally McCoist could steal your post for their AGM next week.