Hibs Cic

garzo

eekkk...that is just wrong on so many levels.....

Can i just clarity Lord....are you now saying that i sent you threatening PMs?

No your just the totally unprofessional, and untrustworthy guy ( selling consortium would appear to concur on this)that gives out personal information in pathetic attempts to put down people that saw your proposal for the car crash it turned out to be. X3

But your post and others by the usual suspects above show that you have at least managed to find some sheep to join your flock and set fellow Saints fans against each other. Now go on tell us again how much in grants and funding is "in the bag" so to speak?

eekkk...that is just wrong on so many levels.....

Can i just clarity Lord....are you now saying that i sent you threatening PMs?

Richard, not sure if you intended that for me, but just for clarity - the only threatening e-mail you sent me were the ones threatening to buy me a beer for extra-curricular graphic work.... Still waiting!

Richard, not sure if you intended that for me, but just for clarity - the only threatening e-mail you sent me were the ones threatening to buy me a beer for extra-curricular graphic work.... Still waiting!

yup totally untrustworthy me.

if you can find that Canadian beer for less that £20quid a bottle i will have it shippped

Except you actually did. Just 17 minutes before the above post claiming you didn't !!

I'm really confused. Did I send you a message warning you of commenting on 10000Hours or not. You don't seem too sure now.

well i guess he's saying he was contacted by SGG and that SGG had got his contact details from you or a n other person with access to such info, so you did not directly message him but were part of his details being given out, thus breaching confidentiality, is this correct

No your just the totally unprofessional, and untrustworthy guy ( selling consortium would appear to concur on this)that gives out personal information in pathetic attempts to put down people that saw your proposal for the car crash it turned out to be. X3

But your post and others by the usual suspects above show that you have at least managed to find some sheep to join your flock and set fellow Saints fans against each other. Now go on tell us again how much in grants and funding is "in the bag" so to speak?

so i did not threaten you

and Div did not threaten you....

so who exactly threatened your then?

BTW as well as putting your twitter handle on the forum you also posted your full name on the 10000hours forum so you really should change the tune...or should that be the script

well i guess he's saying he was contacted by SGG and that SGG had got his contact details from you or a n other person with access to such info, so you did not directly message him but were part of his details being given out, thus breaching confidentiality, is this correct

I think what happened was SGG sent LP a PM and if LP didn't believe it was SGG calling then he could contact D to verify it.

At least I think that's it...............!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Pityme is coming across as the 10000Hours equivalent of those Japanese soldiers who stumble out of the jungle decades after WW2 has finished not realising it is over.

Discussing the pros and cons of the CIC was bad enough at the time, why on earth would anyone want to talk about it two years later?

probably to remind people that it would not have worked because there were undisclosed (or phantom) funders who never put up any funding at all, even when the amount of fans subscribing got to over the required amount, and that any time fan ownership is mentioned up pops REA to add his tuppence worth, he's still lingering and would obviously fancy another go at it - god help us - every time the subject comes up lordpityme makes a post swiftly followed by a wee snidey retort from REA, he taunts him and then we end up with what we have now,although this has been one of the longer discussions, mainly due to what i can see as posts being worded very defensively and misleading/deflecting the issue

probably to remind people that it would not have worked because there were undisclosed (or phantom) funders who never put up any funding at all, even when the amount of fans subscribing got to over the required amount, and that any time fan ownership is mentioned up pops REA to add his tuppence worth, he's still lingering and would obviously fancy another go at it - god help us - every time the subject comes up lordpityme makes a post swiftly followed by a wee snidey retort from REA, he taunts him and then we end up with what we have now,although this has been one of the longer discussions, mainly due to what i can see as posts being worded very defensively and misleading/deflecting the issue

go on then...tell us what the real issue is? if all of this is just deflection.

The 10000hours bid failed. simple as that. Twice

Funding was approved by the bodies we directly dealt with but was (as was noted at the time Vetoed after the event by a third party who had a say in it)

The second effort after having lost £750,000 of the £2m initial funding pot then could not raise the £1.5m asking price at the time with enough of it up front in a lump, sum.

twas that simple.

Edited by rea

I never felt that picked upon for being anti 10000hours it's just what you have to expect when you're in the minority.

I haven't changed any of my opinions from those days but like Stu said it's time to come out of the jungle and accept it's ancient history.

With one exception - Viva Sid! punk.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

Funding was approved by the bodies we directly dealt with but was (as was noted at the time Vetoed after the event by a third party who had a say in it)

The second effort after having lost £750,000 of the £2m initial funding pot then could not raise the £1.5m asking price at the time with enough of it up front in a lump, sum.

twas that simple.

doh! the issue they have been debating over for the last few years, who gave SGG the contact details for lordpityme, private email address i assume and phone number possibly, i'd assume the contact was not made by PM on the forum

twas that simple.

Thing is Richard - it wasn't simple. The third party who kyboshed the first attempt is, to the vast majority of fans who pledged, still unknown. The reason for that third party to kybosh the first effort is still unknown.

The second effort dragged on, and changed too often. Packages offered to those willing and able to pay more than the £10 a month 'ordinary fan' pledges changed more often than I change my underpants. A lot of it seemingly changed on a whim, or a hastily amended package of 'benefits'.

I still maintain, and openly tell people I meet, that a lot of the ideas you mooted were interesting, exciting, and COULD work - but a thousand ideas seemed to be in the air at once, and it was impossible to keep those plates all spinning without seeing them crash to the ground.

Clarity and ideas set in stone were unfortunately lacking. 'Simple' is the one thing it wasn't.

Thing is Richard - it wasn't simple. The third party who kyboshed the first attempt is, to the vast majority of fans who pledged, still unknown. The reason for that third party to kybosh the first effort is still unknown.

The second effort dragged on, and changed too often. Packages offered to those willing and able to pay more than the £10 a month 'ordinary fan' pledges changed more often than I change my underpants. A lot of it seemingly changed on a whim, or a hastily amended package of 'benefits'.

I still maintain, and openly tell people I meet, that a lot of the ideas you mooted were interesting, exciting, and COULD work - but a thousand ideas seemed to be in the air at once, and it was impossible to keep those plates all spinning without seeing them crash to the ground.

Clarity and ideas set in stone were unfortunately lacking. 'Simple' is the one thing it wasn't.

On reflection after the first bid failed we should have drawn a line under it then.

But due to circumstances I was persuaded to give it another bash.

That was a mistake but the second attempt did teach me a lot more which unfortunately was not used for the benefit of SMFC but in the end for the "simplification" of other FO schemes.

doh! the issue they have been debating over for the last few years, who gave SGG the contact details for lordpityme, private email address i assume and phone number possibly, i'd assume the contact was not made by PM on the forum

It certainly was not provided by 10000hours.

No. Any member on the forum can message any other member.

SGG must have saw a post that was made by LP, and decided to contact him about it directly via Private Message.

In that private message he seems to have indicated that I would verifiy it was really him if LP did not believe him.

That seems about the strength of it.

I haven't seen said message(s) from SGG but it appears LP is alledging they were threatening in nature. I hope he has the evidence to support that as it is quite a serious claim.

You would assume wrong. The contact LP alledges to have been made WAS indeed made via private message on this forum.

Any member can contact anyother member in this way.

On reflection after the first bid failed we should have drawn a line under it then.

But due to circumstances I was persuaded to give it another bash.

That was a mistake but the second attempt did teach me a lot more which unfortunately was not used for the benefit of SMFC but in the end for the "simplification" of other FO schemes.

I don't think you were wrong to have a second bash, having come close with the first effort. Didn't work, but there you go.

Now, I'm off to draw a picture of a cock and add my name to it.

You would assume wrong. The contact LP alledges to have been made WAS indeed made via private message on this forum.

Any member can contact anyother member in this way.

yes i do know that obviously, but there must have been more to it than that or he would not be complaining, you state the contact he alleges was made was in fact made by pm on this forum, so have you seen the pm