Hibs Cic

garzo

yes i do know that obviously, but there must have been more to it than that or he would not be complaining, you state the contact he alleges was made was in fact made by pm on this forum, so have you seen the pm

No I haven't seen it. All he has told me is that SGG told him to contact me if he wanted to verify he was actually Stewart Gilmour.

Quite what that has got to do with me I'm not entirely sure but I've given up trying to get it out of him.

No I haven't seen it. All he has told me is that SGG told him to contact me if he wanted to verify he was actually Stewart Gilmour.

Quite what that has got to do with me I'm not entirely sure but I've given up trying to get it out of him.

i would guess that the message was not delivered by pm and that he assumes you gave permission for stewart to use your name as a reference (it would only be right for him to ask this before offering your name up) and as you say you never disclosed any personal info, could one of the moderators at the time have given out the info ?

Did we dodge a bullet with those 10000 hours guys or what?

They are still trying to pit buddy against buddy.

Is it just me that sees all the asslickers come out to still to this day to back up 10000 hours any time he decides to try and get saints fans to turn on each other?

No matter the subject on here we have buddie vs buddie. 10000 Hours are the only group to put a fans ownership model to the consortium, any other would face the same hurdles. At no point at the start were they pitting anyone vs anyone though, we got more involvement than the majority of fans groups at any club in Britain.

As for dodging bullets, who knows. Could a few people really have kept the Saints support subdued and in their place...are we really that spineless?

No matter the subject on here we have buddie vs buddie. 10000 Hours are the only group to put a fans ownership model to the consortium, any other would face the same hurdles. At no point at the start were they pitting anyone vs anyone though, we got more involvement than the majority of fans groups at any club in Britain.

As for dodging bullets, who knows. Could a few people really have kept the Saints support subdued and in their place...are we really that spineless?

Short answer... Nope f**k em,and f**k the happy clapping Ned Flanders f**king lot of em....

Saint mirren for the day

They were saint mirren for the day....

I know they were

I am sure they were

Just saint mirren, sevco, jambos, hibees for the day..!

I think everybody did notice it was you that alleged that you were threatened yet will/can not provide any proof when asked.

So if anyone is trying to pit buddy against buddy I'd look closer to home before blaming others.

And exactly how much of f**k all do you actually know pray tell? You got proof boy? Or is you just looking to kiss ass? Edited by Lord Pityme

i would guess that the message was not delivered by pm and that he assumes you gave permission for stewart to use your name as a reference (it would only be right for him to ask this before offering your name up) and as you say you never disclosed any personal info, could one of the moderators at the time have given out the info ?

The message WAS delivered via PM.

I've already explained that.

Stewart's account has never been a secret. Without seeing the whole of the PM in question I can't really comment much more than I already have.

And exactly how much of f**k all do you actually know pray tell? You got proof boy? Or is you just looking to kiss ass?

Rich.

If you had just posted the proof behind all your allegations earlier today all of this could have been avoided.

Rich.

If you had just posted the proof behind all your allegations earlier today all of this could have been avoided.

And therein lies the truth, does it not..?

All this could have been avoided..... Makes it sound like something thats been orchestrated...? Would a god fearing man be party to that.. Surely no?

FYI a blind man could see hes trying to position himself fir another attempt to take control of our club.... With his track record we can rest easy till version 2.3 at least!

Edited by Lord Pityme

And as if by magic all the grumpy dwarf's mates grew balls and started using the c**t word like they actually said it to real people, in real life land...

Wake up Pluto.....its Christmas

Laughed out loud at this, mainly because I said it the second time in my head as if it were you reading a bedtime story to yer' kids.