Tommy Craig Sacked !

div

Need to give credit to the board here. Even though they want out they've yet again dug into their own pockets, and they've paid him off.

Yes, rectifying what was their own shabby decision.

Anyway, that said, indeed, Gilmour has certainly suffered as much as any of the fans..............they kinda set themselves up for a fall in taking a risk. But that's the game, in all honesty no one could have forseen the utter shambles that would ensue.

Now who's next up for the award of Manager, at a cLub that is a notorious Graveyard for managers careers of late.

Agreed. Utter nonsense to say the board are "yet again" digging in to their pockets. None of them will pay a penny, all clubs have budgets to sack shit managers.

You would think running a local cricket sporting shop is a multi-billion pound industry the way some of you go on about Gilmour.

Anyway, christmas come early! Thank god for that, I can get back to doing some work instead of checking on here every half hour for the good news.

All the best Tommy, on the condition you have agreed to not take the piss on a full pay off.

Now who's next up for the award of Manager, at a cLub that is a notorious Graveyard for managers careers of late.

That is also nonsense, Danny Lennon will be in a decent job before long. Look how pish we were before and after his arrival, he made some mistakes but learned quickly.

To be fair to Tommy, it is normal for professionals in the game (so to speak) to stick together (so to..) but there does seem to be a huge amount of stories about guys like John Collins saying he was "the best coach they ever had." Without talent, nobody could have had a career in football that long.

We aren't all leadership material but you can't have a go at the guy for giving it a shot. His performances in the media have been very poor but who knows how we would react under that pressure.

On the other hand, that's twice he has been as an assistant and swiped the top job and f**ked it up.

Ach well, enjoy the golf course Tommy. We won't miss you and you won't miss us.

Feel a wee bit sorry for him TBH, he shouldn't have been given the gig in the first place.

Yup, that was my sentiment all along.

Hate the expressions of glee and joy when somepone gets bagged...................the really unsavoury side of what is a brutal business.

Still, the madmen line themselves up for it , so hey ho................let's go again then.

Feel a wee bit sorry for him TBH, he shouldn't have been given the gig in the first place.

I don't, his pigheadedness and contempt for the fans was enraging, glad to see the back of him, he'll be out of scottish football now and has trousered a nice bit of bunce from St Mirren football club, he doesn't give a fùck for the club, he might get the bongo bongo land managers job and win 2 games and lose 20 with them, he can't damage us any further now.

When he was criticised at the board meeting by alluding to his 18 months left he was more or less saying I ain't going nowhere till you pay me what I'm owed.

BOD are to blame for that not us.

To be fair to Tommy, it is normal for professionals in the game (so to speak) to stick together (so to..) but there does seem to be a huge amount of stories about guys like John Collins saying he was "the best coach they ever had." Without talent, nobody could have had a career in football that long.

We aren't all leadership material but you can't have a go at the guy for giving it a shot. His performances in the media have been very poor but who knows how we would react under that pressure.

On the other hand, that's twice he has been as an assistant and swiped the top job and f**ked it up.

Ach well, enjoy the golf course Tommy. We won't miss you and you won't miss us.

Crazy golf is more his level, cannae fùck that up as much.

I think Goodwin will make a good manager, he talks very well and he is a very good motivator, but I don't think his appointment would go down well with a lot of the current squad, the same can be said for Teale and Thompson to a lesser extent, it has to be someone out with the club in my opinion.