Thanks Tommy

I just want to thank Tommy for all his work with the St.Mirren team. I think we should think back to when he first came in and the excellent brand of football he played after danny had almost relegated us in his first season. Regardless of what you say Danny was finished at St.Mirren and Tommy made the step up. It did not work out as planned but some of the celebrating on here makes me sad. A man who for all his failings tried to win games and has lost his job. He loved coaching and being out on the park. Ok it wasnt to be but I for one wish to thank Tommy for all his efforts. .

I just want to thank Tommy for all his work with the St.Mirren team. I think we should think back to when he first came in and the excellent brand of football he played after danny had almost relegated us in his first season. Regardless of what you say Danny was finished at St.Mirren and Tommy made the step up. It did not work out as planned but some of the celebrating on here makes me sad. A man who for all his failings tried to win games and has lost his job. He loved coaching and being out on the park. Ok it wasnt to be but I for one wish to thank Tommy for all his efforts. .

Meh snore.gif

I would like to thank the following

Frank McGarvey for the goal that took us to 87 final

Jackie Copland for laying out that big Icelandic thug

Billy Abercromby for display versus Liverpool

Gunni for going ballistic at Cellic Park

Alex Beckett for never having an off day

Bobby Torrance for scoring twice in my first game 4-1 Dundee United SC 1977

The match afterwards against Well when Paisley all went to the game

Being a good team with 4 top 5s in early 80s..... Happy Days

Making sure Hearts didn't win league- happy days

Trips to capplielow when we never lost for years

Beating Hearts 6-2, United 4-1 Away , Gers 4-1, tic 3-1,3-0 and of course 4-0, Jimmy Bone versus Dons, beating Fulham 5-3 with Best and Marsh

Rainy night versus tic 3-3, best game I have ever been to, had everything, go down to 10 see above, go 3-1 up and then lost 2 goals last 3 mins, only St Mirren. We took 7 points out of 8 off Tic that year

LC semi win and of course great final 2013, thanks Danny, Thommo, TC and our loanees

I really Miss Love Street though. Its free. Can we have it back

Thanks Saints 37 years of having no clue how any game, season will pan out x

Edited by DougJamie

I'd like to thank a Cappielow ballboy for his part in the 1987 cup win. Wee shite gave Fergie abuse after a goal, then a Morton player wiped him out trying to make a goal-line clearance.

Karma.

Ah, memories.

That will be Andy Bryan. Went from ballboy to Morton Kitman, which he has done for decades.

He's getting a Testimonial from the Club this year.

Absolute Morton fanatic and good guy.

His Cappielow tantrum in 1987 was hilarious though.

I`d like to join ABBA in saying "thank you" for the Music

Super Duper that's how you're gonna FIND me, (bangin.gif )

'cause I don't feel blue

with TC on the broo

There'll be a crowd back in Greenhill noo

I was sick and tired of everything

When I travelled last night from Glasgow

I couldn't eat or drink or sing

Wishing each Saints' show was the last show

So imagine I was glad to hear,. he's going

Suddenly I feel all right,

And it's gonna be so different

When I'm on the beer tonight

Edited by stlucifer

Super Duper that's how you're gonna me,

'cause I don't feel blue

with TC on the broo

There'll be a crowd back in Greenhill noo

I was sick and tired of everything

When I travelled last night from Glasgow

I couldn't eat drink or sing

Wishing each Saints' show was the last show

So imagine I was glad to hear he's going

Suddenly I feel all right,

And it's gonna be so different

When I'm on the beer tonight

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

lol.gif