Thanks Tommy

Let's not forget the work tommy did with Danny in bringing us the best football in the last 30 years with the hasslebaink, Thompson, teale, McGowan etc team and for his part in bringing the league cup back to paisley. His failure period only lasted 6 months out of 4 1/2 years.

He wasn't at the club for DL's first season

Let's not forget the work tommy did with Danny in bringing us the best football in the last 30 years with the hasslebaink, Thompson, teale, McGowan etc team and for his part in bringing the league cup back to paisley. His failure period only lasted 6 months out of 4 1/2 years.

Thompson & teale would have been here with or without craig

McGowan was here for a year before Craig arrived and it was craig who got rid of him

hasselbaink lasted one season and wasn't even a regular

Edited by a50lennyc

I'm not thanking anyone, I pay my hard cash to be entertained. Club should be thanking all us for putting up for this

crap, enough is enough & they knew it!!

But in the spirit of the new dawn I would like to thank you ged, well, for just being there. In fact to all the 34000 saints fans that turned up in 87 , come back (but not all at once)