Motherwell V St Mirren Saturday 20Th December - The Big One

murray street

St Mirren caretaker manager Gary Teale: "I don't know about a must-not-lose but our performances need to be a lot better."

Motherwell manager Ian Baraclough: "We have picked a side that's full of energy, that's technically very good. We've got strength in good areas. We are confident and we are looking forward to the game.

"There's an excitement in my stomach and I can't wait. Three points will cap off a really positive week.

St Mirren caretaker manager Gary Teale: "I don't know about a must-not-lose but our performances need to be a lot better."

Motherwell manager Ian Baraclough: "We have picked a side that's full of energy, that's technically very good. We've got strength in good areas. We are confident and we are looking forward to the game.

"There's an excitement in my stomach and I can't wait. Three points will cap off a really positive week.

Thankfully, interviews don't matter in the slightest.

"THERE'S AN EXCITEMENT IN MY STOMACH" and I can't wait. Three points will cap off a really positive week.

Hopefully its that Winter Flu bug.

Is mclear a striker? If so it will be interesting to see how he does up front with Thommo as his guide. Motherwell won't know anything about him even if they have done their homework, so a wee element of surprise might work in our favour. It also shows that GT isn't scared to give players a chance in crucial games like this one.

Is mclear a striker? If so it will be interesting to see how he does up front with Thommo as his guide. Motherwell won't know anything about him even if they have done their homework, so a wee element of surprise might work in our favour. It also shows that GT isn't scared to give players a chance in crucial games like this one.

I agree , we have stuck with the so called 'trusted' team sheet this season and we are bottom of the league on merit.

Bold change , if it works great , if not then least it was worth a try.

Saints to win 3-1

Naismith got played in and missed the target. This happened at Parkhead too & Teale spoke about it being something we had worked on. Glad to see some form of prep paying off, but its a shame Naismith may not quite be the Scottish Dani Alves that we need.