Listening To Music

Isle Of Bute Saint

My good lady is away for 24 hours.

Got up this morning thinking I'm going to play music. Had breakfast and read the news papers which I would love to give up as everyone more or less writes the same Zzzzz !

Put on the first album at 10.30am at 14.00 thought I should go for fresh wire = ( AIR ) so had a 30 odd min walk. It's now 21.20 with Future 'Islands playing' Thing is have opened a bottle of red wine now ( no work tomorrow ) and have another load of albums in my head Im want to play. BRILLIANT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT smile.png

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Woke up this morning and had the half man half biscuit song - I was a teenage armchair Honved fan

That lead to listening to fuzz box - PWEI Goodbye Mr Mckenzie and Bis

I've just listened to whale- hobo humping slobo babe

All completely random songs - but a completely irrelevant musical interlude to start my Saturday

My good lady is away for 24 hours.

Got up this morning thinking I'm going to play music. Had breakfast and read the news papers which I would love to give up as everyone more or less writes the same Zzzzz !

Put on the first album at 10.30am at 14.00 thought I should go for fresh wire = ( AIR ) so had a 30 odd min walk. It's now 21.20 with Future 'Islands playing' Thing is have opened a bottle of red wine now ( no work tomorrow ) and have another load of albums in my head Im want to play. BRILLIANT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT smile.png

Have had a wee red or two...........small measures mind ....A wee Whisky and Coke now, waiting on a nice dinner then ..........

MUSIC.....

My Missus is quite happy to join in listening and will happily suggest a few tunes, could be another late one Ian.

Anything from 60's until tonight is liable to be played tonight. drinks_cheers.gifnologo.gifclap.gif