New Manager Needs To Be In Place By 31St Dec

It is vital that we have a new manager in place before the end of the year.

We need him to be active throughout the transfer window.

Also we have an astonishing 7 league fixtures in January. That only leaves 8 matches after the window closed to the split in April.

January's matches will be the key to any hope of survival in the top flight.

It is vital that we have a new manager in place before the end of the year.

We need him to be active throughout the transfer window.

Also we have an astonishing 7 league fixtures in January. That only leaves 8 matches after the window closed to the split in April.

January's matches will be the key to any hope of survival in the top flight.

wont happen while this takeover bid is on the table,,new owners will want their say on who will be manager,,,,,whistling.gif

Tealzo in the PDE today saying he's been in touch with his former Clubs regarding loanees.He's not jumping the gun,,just doesn't want to be starting from square 1 should he get the job.

"Tealzo" better watch what he's doing. He seems to be getting a bit big for his own shoes. He was in the paper saying he'd spoken to the Argentinian businessmen and outlined his vision for the future. I don't think his current employers would've been too enamoured by this! He should just concentrate on the job in hand which is basically to win tomorrows game and stop talking so much to the press because if we lose tomorrow he's got no chance of becoming the manager anyway!

Edited by Big Yards

"Tealzo" better watch what he's doing. He seems to be getting a bit big for his own shoes. He was in the paper saying he'd spoken to the Argentinian businessmen and outlined his vision for the future. I don't think his current employers would've been too enamoured by this! He should just concentrate on the job in hand which is basically to win tomorrows game and stop talking so much to the press because if we lose tomorrow he's got no chance of becoming the manager anyway!

All Teale is doing is putting his vision forward. Who's to say he won't help bring those loanees in even if he doesn't get the gig?

All Teale is doing is putting his vision forward. Who's to say he won't help bring those loanees in even if he doesn't get the gig?

Should he not be putting his vision forward to the current bod? Not some mob who haven't even said if they want to buy the club. Surely you only put forward your vision to them once they're in charge! He isn't even the confirmed manager either, it's all a bit laughable!

Should he not be putting his vision forward to the current bod? Not some mob who haven't even said if they want to buy the club. Surely you only put forward your vision to them once they're in charge! He isn't even the confirmed manager either, it's all a bit laughable!

Bollocks . If someone was looking to buy my company & i was hoping to stay in a job i`d be trying to impress too !

Would your current employer not be slightly angry about you talking to interested buyers? It's a bit disrespectful to the people who currently pay his wages plus he isn't even our manager!

Hardly . Especially if your current employer has made it clear that they cant wait to get shot of said company !!

"Tealzo" (?) has done no wrong but if we can afford it, we need a fresh perspective. GT has just done as asked but come on please, all but the most blinkered or stupid fans must see that we need a fresh approach. Lennon/Craig/Tealzo, all have elements of coming from the same place. Who is to say someone else will be better but can it really be worse (just basing this on the fact we have 8 points and are bottom of the SPFL)? A new guy comes in and will instill fear in some, confidence in others and perhaps some fresh thinking. If anyone is blinkered enough to say I am outright wrong then, well? And if the bod quibble over £10k compo or anyone thinks that doing so is in some way ok, that is pathetic.

"Tealzo" (?) has done no wrong but if we can afford it, we need a fresh perspective. GT has just done as asked but come on please, all but the most blinkered or stupid fans must see that we need a fresh approach. Lennon/Craig/Tealzo, all have elements of coming from the same place. Who is to say someone else will be better but can it really be worse (just basing this on the fact we have 8 points and are bottom of the SPFL)? A new guy comes in and will instill fear in some, confidence in others and perhaps some fresh thinking. If anyone is blinkered enough to say I am outright wrong then, well? And if the bod quibble over £10k compo or anyone thinks that doing so is in some way ok, that is pathetic.

I think we're already doomed for at least the play offs. I hope I'm wrong but I feel Saturday was a watershed. No matter what we deserved it's what we got, or, more to the point, didn't get, is what mattered.

Given that. It was refreshing to see us play high tempo and with guts and determination. Dare I say it? We seemed to have shape and direction.

The young lads that came in were exceptoional, GT was Lennonesque in his appreciation of the support, (though a bit more articulatewhistling.gif ), and the crowd backed the team to the hilt.

Ignoring the result it was the best I've felt at a Saints game in months.

I would like to see a fresh face in the dugout but I'm not sure they will change the outcome this season.