Dundee V St Mirren Premiership 27/12/14

shull

Dundee 1-2 St. Mirren

After yesterday game we have to start believing and supporting the team as much as possible.

If we put the same effort and commitment into the Dundee game as we did yesterday then there's no reason why we can't win!

COYS!!

Obviously depends on the sort of referee we get. That was the difference on Saturday as, as far as play was concerned, we almost murdered Murderwell!

Honestly if it wasn't for bad luck. But was encouraging to see us be more positive and that's without a striker. Maybe its the fact I am on my 3rd coffee but I see us picking up a point, then its Kuillie, 4 pts back to 11 th and looking up. Thought despite the SFA muppets boys did well, good to see Gregg back

Honestly if it wasn't for bad luck. But was encouraging to see us be more positive and that's without a striker. Maybe its the fact I am on my 3rd coffee but I see us picking up a point, then its Kuillie, 4 pts back to 11 th and looking up. Thought despite the SFA muppets boys did well, good to see Gregg back

For me, it was nothing to do with bad luck. Bad luck is when your striker mistimes a tackle and fouls the opposing player as said player makes a legal challenge for the ball. Bad luck is when you hit the crossbar and miss. Bad luck is when your left wingback IS just offside and scores. Bad luck is when your player gets fouled in the box and the keeper is inspirational at the resulting penalty.

Being cheated is something more akin to what I saw on Saturday.

For me, it was nothing to do with bad luck. Bad luck is when your striker mistimes a tackle and fouls the opposing player as said player makes a legal challenge for the ball. Bad luck is when you hit the crossbar and miss. Bad luck is when your left wingback IS just offside and scores. Bad luck is when your player gets fouled in the box and the keeper is inspirational at the resulting penalty.

Being cheated is something more akin to what I saw on Saturday.

Well Yes, agreed. It was a joke

Feel this is the last chance saloon, especially after the way we lost on Saturday - anything but a victory and the best we can hope for is 11th & a play-off against that club.

COYS!

Wasn't it last chance last week?

As for a playoff against that club... I'd be surprised if they made it to the final.

As for a playoff against that club... I'd be surprised if they made it to the final.

That club can go to hell with its over paid over hyped pish. At least my club has a BODs that not are criminals. hope they get booted out long before season ends, hey them and Livi and there might not be relegation. Then they can take there mindless supporters with them

Edited by DougJamie

Not according to me, I thought it was more of a not lose game but now that we have we're 6 points behind 'Well (more than the 4 which is the maximum any team has made up post-split) and 12 points behind Thistle who are already uncatchable if they continue to pick up a point a game.

After the way we lost on Saturday (which was my point) we will either become energized and start a fightback or succumb to a bottom 2 finish. We'll know by 4:50pm which route it's gonna be.

I'm already practising my rendition of Elmer Bernstein's finest choon....................whistling.gif

That club can go to hell with its over paid over hyped pish. At least my club has a BODs that not are criminals. hope they get booted out long before season ends, hey them and Livi and there might not be relegation. Then they can take there mindless supporters with them

Aye right, after what they just put us through giving TC the job...

The terrorist's suspects in Guantanamo bay suffered less torture than we did...

Edited by scrappy coco

Are we appealing Thommo's red card so he can play this one?

No appeal.

The club feel it's a harsh decision, but doubt it will be overturned.

Also, Thommo's groin injury reappearing confirmed by club. Not that it took a genius to work this out.

Edited by FTOF

There are no 'must win' games at this time of the season, but we're due some luck. I like the way that Teale is setting up the side, hope he gets the gig and we start on the wee run of results that a bit of confidence and the rub of the green can bring.

Couple of results and we're set for mid table mediocracy again.

Might be a different story if we're still where we are at the end of Jan/middle of Feb but cautiously optimism from the last two games, albeit two losses.

KTF.