Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

Somebody mentioned McAusland might be suspended for this 1? Anybody hear that?

Don't think so mate, he's had six yellow cards but not sure of the offences and what points they were.

Some are worth 1, some 2 and most are worth 3.

18 = a suspension but it wouldn't kick in until the middle of the month even if it was.

EDIT - Just checked they no longer do the points system. 6 yellows = suspension.

He misses the Aberdeen game.

Edited by davidg

How much would a fair minded taxi driver charge for a return trip from Kilmarnock to SMP on Thursday? And how much would you charge?

It's a money maker Shull, get on it ;)

A one way trip from Rugby Park to St Mirren Park on New Years Day would be roughly £50.

This has all the makings of a cracker, sadly not only will I not be up the road I'm also likely to be working which means no updates for me. What a difference one win can make. From highlights it also looks like we have players who want the ball and try to make things happen which in itself is unusual for a team at the bottom of the league. Whatever GT has done in terms of morale and belief has to be commended. Momentum is all important now going into the tough months. Can we do it? 3 weeks ago we had no chance, now we are sticking together as a team and the backing of the fans. COOOOMMEONYEEESAAAIIINTS (in the key of Am)

One of the things that stood out in the press is that the training has changed and players ste enjoying it.

Night and day from Craig who said in his last few weeks that they were still doing exactly the same on training as they were when we won the cup!

Teale would appear to be his own man with his own ideas.

Really looking forward to this match.

I was going to come up for this game as the "saints are back in town", however the forecast is for heavy rain all day

in Paisley, got feckin soaked the last time I was up and got the flu, cannot afford to be off work so I will sit this one

out.

2-1 to the buddies, 4004 crowd and aboot 30 airyplanes, no fùcker wulfs I hope.

Edited by murray street

If any one thinks that collum is bad to us you seriously don't have a clue

If say out of all the referees collum is very kind to us yes he gave Goodwin pen in semi

But I guarentee you he has gave us far more. Than he gives against us

When you consider refs lke clammy Murray who gives us feck all alan muir and Crawford Allan these guys are pigs

Home for New Year this time around but my two sons are in Glasgow and are heading to GHR in my absence. They are trying to persuade one of their pals to tag along as well.

Will be watching/listening from afar.

Bit more confident about this one - going to push the boat out and start the year with a clean sheet. 2-0 Saints with an early goal and a late clincher.

COYS

Happy New Year when it comes folks. nologo.gif

Home for New Year this time around but my two sons are in Glasgow and are heading to GHR in my absence. They are trying to persuade one of their pals to tag along as well.

Will be watching/listening from afar.

Bit more confident about this one - going to push the boat out and start the year with a clean sheet. 2-0 Saints with an early goal and a late clincher.

COYS

Happy New Year when it comes folks. nologo.gif

Got as far as Aberdeen for the Dundee game and I went for a pint next thing I knew we had won 3-1 but apart from that I don't think I missed much.bangin.gif Happy New Year John and I'll catch a game with you sometime.

Got as far as Aberdeen for the Dundee game and I went for a pint next thing I knew we had won 3-1 but apart from that I don't think I missed much.bangin.gif Happy New Year John and I'll catch a game with you sometime.

All the best Alan.

On my 14th nightshift so couple o drinks the morns night and I'll be sleeping!

Will be in touch next year.

If any one thinks that collum is bad to us you seriously don't have a clue

If say out of all the referees collum is very kind to us yes he gave Goodwin pen in semi

But I guarentee you he has gave us far more. Than he gives against us

When you consider refs lke clammy Murray who gives us feck all alan muir and Crawford Allan these guys are pigs

I don't subscribe to blaming the referees, they have a very difficult job to do. Collum isn't good or bad to us he calls it as he see's it. You win some and you lose some. There is no use standing back blaming the ref.

The one exception to that is the recent Motherwell game, we were on the wrong end of every single major decision and the inconsistency of referring was terrible. If Thommo was a red card then there was a lot worse that was allowed to go unpunished IMO.

I don't subscribe to blaming the referees, they have a very difficult job to do. Collum isn't good or bad He`s just f**king useless ! You win some and you lose some. Its all the refs fault.

A typical example to that is the recent Motherwell game, we were on the wrong end of every single major decision and the inconsistency of referring was terrible. If Thommo was a red card then there was a lot worse that was allowed to go unpunished IMO.

Very difficult to disagree. Well put. whistling.gif

Any pubs open in Paisley tomorrow? A mate text yesterday saying the Bull Inn will be closed?

We really need to get a win and build on the success at Dens Park as Killie are no great shakes but annoyingly about 10 points ahead of us. I think we will win and on the day will be backed by a hearty and positive home support. A crowd of over 5,000 and Mcginn and Mclean to score. Not sure whether we can keep a clean sheet though. First game I have really looked forward to all season. :-)