Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

It wasn't on new years day it was the 2nd so there was public transport. Shit day to play football and crowd is bound to be poor. No one I know inc several ST holders can make it and of all the Killie fans I know none can make it. Pity as it's a huge game but as usual the paying public are taken for mugs.

I concur. .

Leaving at 9 tomorrow, booked into the premier inn at linwood for this 1, they have Budweiser on tap, it's bloody tasty. :)

There's not a Premier Inn at Linwood.The nearest one is at The Phoenix,Paisley.

I think the majority of pubs open New Years Day,never had any trouble finding one in the past.

Got a horrible feeling this game could be at risk of being called off today... hope to feck I'm wrong.

Just dropped my wife off at work and the roads are flooding already, and with the forecast to be

heavy rain all day I fear the worst, hope they got that drainage problem sorted after the RC game

last season, cos it's the first time in a long time I've had a real buzz for a game...

COME ON YE GROUNDSMEN !

Hope the game is on especially for JJ McG this guy is traveling a fair distance to get to the game.

Just at Dumbarton the now, the roads were horrendous from lochgilphead to Arrochar, I seemed to be the only numpty driving the road today.

I bloody hope this game is on.

attachicon.gif2015-01-01 10.45.06.jpg

As I said I cannie go.On 2nd airport pint,anybuddie know any Saints pubs in Amsterdam?

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g188590-d4374715-Reviews-Cafe_t_Spui_tje-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html

Great wee pub if you're staying in this area.

Not a Saints pub, but I'm sure I noticed a couple of cafés just down the road that if you sample their wares you might be able to imagine it's a Saints pub.