Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

However, McLean needs his balls toed for getting involved when there was absolutely no need to do so.

Not the first time this season either, but the first he's been pulled up for it. He seems to have a bit of a bad attitude this season. The way he berated Ridgers today for over hitting a kick out was ridiculous.

Deary me

The Teale / Longwell partnership on course for 3 defeats in 4 games, another 2 home defeats both to teams in the bottom 6 and failure to keep a clean sheet in any of the games.

We need to get in a manager who knows what he is doing and a head of youth development who can find us some decent players.

I can actually picture you jerking off whilst typing that you sad sad person.

Spot on...Killie attack leading to 2nd dodgy penalty should have ended with the offside missed by that clown main stand side...and yes agree our msn was spun 180 degrees pulled by the Killie defender. ..he awarded us a blatantly wrong throw afterwards. As for Colm ...he just seems to have a grudge lost the plot and seemed to think he could cover his bias by awarding a soft and likely wrong penalty our way when he knew it had no impact on the game. 2 struggling teams in bad conditions little quality. ....honking officials ...again.... to the point that you really start to wonder if there is some agenda.

McLean was a bit odd today, was arguing and moaning at his team-mates from the word go. Was like having McGowan back. Not like him at all.

Didn't see what happened with the first penalty and the red card. The other penalties looked like fouls to me but seems that may be wrong.

I know you can get booked for over-celebrating but that seemed ridiculous to me. He's celebrating with his own fans for goodness sake! he argument on the radio about him being a former player was irrelevant as it's not as if he was goading our fans. Still, it did give me a chuckle - as did Allan Johnstone falling over.

Not sure how you can be booked for over-celebrating but escape anything for almost taking someone's head off when trying an overhead kick. And I assume Magennis was celebrating the news his beloved Aberdeen team were about to go top of the league when he was signalling to our fans? When Naismith got booked for fouling him it looked as if Magennis was signalling he'd see him outside.

Edited by Stu

Think the real reason that Mclean hasn't moved onwards and upwards is the fact that he is very immature and prone to spitting out the dummy when things don't go his way. He needs someone to grab him by the scruff of the neck and make him grow up. He's not a bot anymore and if he wants a decent future in this game he needs to learn, and quick.

I said before I thought we were fecked when I knew it was "double dick" refereeing this game. He has been consistently garbage and I felt it was due to be against us this time.

Given that, it was a terrible game in which we took a good twenty minutes to warm up. After that we pepped up and could, no, should have taken the lead when Kenny put Kelly in for what should have been the opener.

I need to see it on telly but, for me, NONE of the big decisions Collum made were correct.

Teale should feel very aggrieved that his chance of management could hang in the balance due to to rotten refs.

Edited by stlucifer

I said before I thought we were fecked when I knew it was "double dick" was refereeing this game. He has been consistently garbage and I felt it was due to be against us this time.

Given that, it was a terrible game in which we took a good twenty minutes to warm up. After that we pepped up and could, no, should have taken the lead when Kenny put Kelly in for what should have been the opener.

I need to see it on telly but, for me, NONE of the big decisions Collum made were correct.

Teale should feel very aggrieved that his chance of management could hang in the balance due to to rotten refs.

Double Dick.

Hahaha... love it.

To the "supporter " in W1 who thought he was cool shouting at Calum Ball shortly after the player came on "Ball yer a Coo"... twice... audibly heard in the family stand so almost certainly heard by the player...

Can I respectfully suggest you f**k off and take your abuse elsewhere as our team will be all the better without it.

Seriously. WTF is that supposed to achieve?

Wanker.

It was about two yards offside, as I was in line with it. However, as you say the assistant ref was about 2 or 3 yards behind the play.

Spot on...Killie attack leading to 2nd dodgy penalty should have ended with the offside missed by that clown main stand side

Can I suggest that this key moment in the game won't even be mentioned on the TV coverage?

The Killie red card and our penalty were obviously blatant arse covering by the referee. An insurance policy to even the stats out, just incase it turns out that he's influenced the result of the match.

We weren't sharp enough anyway. Not enough intensity.

Willie Collum ..... f*ck sake words fail me ! Has he ever given us anything or is it just a case of "I'm going to shaft these b*stards cause I can"

That said we were powderpuff today and bottom line is that we have lost again at home.

Pissed off to be honest ..... we badly need a few players in during the window ......... here's hoping

All this blaming the ref and officials is a bid desperate, st.mirren played dreadful against a shite killie team, deserved absolutely nothing from that today.

We weren't very good and Kilmarnock looked more threatening with Magennis and Miller. That doesn't alter the fact that Willie Collum is an incompetent bawbag of the highest order.

All this blaming the ref and officials is a bid desperate, st.mirren played dreadful against a shite killie team, deserved absolutely nothing from that today.

no team was scoring today though. Didn't have a god view of 1st but cheesy ran back to play mcgennis onside so stupid.

2nd looked like mcgennis lost his footing and our penalty was not a penalty either.

Hope we get a half decent defender in January.

We're gone if it's cheesy and goody at cb for rest of season even if we signed messi we can't keep a clean sheet

To the "supporter " in W1 who thought he was cool shouting at Calum Ball shortly after the player came on "Ball yer a Coo"... twice... audibly heard in the family stand so almost certainly heard by the player...

Can I respectfully suggest you f**k off and take your abuse elsewhere as our team will be all the better without it.

Seriously. WTF is that supposed to achieve?

Wanker.

I thought it was Magennis that was getting the abuse but even so, same sentiment. Saints don't need that sort of idiot

Think the real reason that Mclean hasn't moved onwards and upwards is the fact that he is very immature and prone to spitting out the dummy when things don't go his way. He needs someone to grab him by the scruff of the neck and make him grow up. He's not a bot anymore and if he wants a decent future in this game he needs to learn, and quick.

Agree. He spat the dummy out a few times (I think with Naismith) There was also one point in the second half a move broke down with him in the box. He strolled back even though we were still in possession, meaning he was in an offside position.

I didn't see the incident but my brother said he stuck the head on the Killie fellow. If he did, then he should be hammered by the club as He'll have let himself, the club and supporters down if he indeed struck the player.

It's the same referee for both teams. One hot an important result the other didn't. Once again it was us that failed to get the result.

It's the fact we have a poor defence and are not able to make and convert chances that mean we lost and continue to lose.

Not having Willie Collum as our ref won't propel us to safety, a competent new manager and investment in a center back and goalscorer in January will do that.

We are not good enough to stay in the top flight unless we change fast.