Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

Is there a worse centre half in the league than Marc Macausland?

I think you will find Marc's f**kwittery cost us the game. Collum is useless but Cheesey made is easy for ref to award a penalty. I could see from 70 yards away it was a foul from an aimless punt into the box from which they were never going to score. Killie never looked like scoring from open play.

Did Marc not give away a needless penalty at home to Thistle recently? The lad is costing us so many goals. :-(

Not good enough for this level. Shocking that he was given a 3 year deal.

What did he do wrong?

Where was the rule breach?

I think just about everyone in the stadium could see what he had done wrong.

Looking forward to watching highlights tomorrow. Macausland makes the kind of stupid mistakes that you would expect to see at schoolboy level. You must be watching a different player from me.:-(

I think just about everyone in the stadium could see what he had done wrong.

Looking forward to watching highlights tomorrow. Macausland makes the kind of stupid mistakes that you would expect to see at schoolboy level. You must be watching a different player from me.:-(

At the penalty (which is what you were discussing):

What did he do wrong?

Where was the rule breach?

Yeah, all the penalty decisions were ridiculous!

And the red card.

Not even 'soft', just wrong.

Are the SPFL offices open tomorrow to allow us to appeal and have Kenny available for ICT?

I know people think I'm paranoid when I say Collum has something against us, but when you watch what we watched today - and let's face it, it's hardly the first time - can you blame me.

On the build up to the 2nd penalty, 2 things crossed my mind. Firstly, from where I sit -M3 - that guy is well offside. No debate. Secondly, the main stand linesman is yards off the line of play . No debate. Had he done his job , the mayhem that followed courtesy of Mr Collum would have been avoided .

On the build up to the 2nd penalty, 2 things crossed my mind. Firstly, from where I sit -M3 - that guy is well offside. No debate. Secondly, the main stand linesman is yards off the line of play . No debate. Had he done his job , the mayhem that followed courtesy of Mr Collum would have been avoided .

Absolutely ....it isn't even close....he's well off for a long period of time....he's off the whole time the ball runs to their midfielder ...and he's off at the important moment he hits the pass. It just isn't a hard decision and they'll have shook each other by the hand and congratulated each other on a good game...pocketed their fee and gone off happy with that disgrace of a performance and nothing more will be said.

Also after an initial slip Magennis has recovered and thrown himself down....try to catch the contact from Mallen...I thought he may have swept the left leg that would have done that never comes through...he resisted well and has been conned there too. Crap !

Absolutely ....it isn't even close....he's well off for a long period of time....he's off the whole time the ball runs to their midfielder ...and he's off at the important moment he hits the pass. It just isn't a hard decision and they'll have shook each other by the hand and congratulated each other on a good game...pocketed their fee and gone off happy with that disgrace of a performance and nothing more will be said.

As we all saw at the time, it's the linesman's failure to keep up with play that causes the whole thing. I once asked an amateur official what they get taught about how to compensate for parallax when running the line, but he'd never heard of it. I wonder if this linesman knows that parallax is the very thing that's caused him to get a key decision wrong here, or perhaps he didn't get told about it either?

2nd goal looks onside & the linesman appears to be up with play?

From the highlights the linesman can clearly be seen in his correct position.

Cheesy tries to step up and play offside but Tess goes the opposite way and plays him on.

The line across the back 4 was dreadful all day.

Edited by davidg

Cheesy tries to step up and play offside but Tess goes the opposite way and plays him on.

Our problem all season.

Linesman looks fairly well up to play, but still looks offside to me.

Best benchmark we can get:

post-7136-0-96547500-1420164620_thumb.jp

(Granted the screenshot is a fraction of a second late)

Edited by civilsaint

The first is soft, but I still think McAusland has a hold of him. The second Magennis is practically on the deck before any contact. Our penalty is just a joke. Litterally nothing doing there. No contact. Nothing. Two ridiculous penalties and a ropey one.

I don't see what McLean has done to be sent off there so I'm assuming it's something he has said?