Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

You been on the sauce today, Bluto?

I'm not one to rant and rave about refs but he has called all 4 big decisions there wrong, although the 2nd penalty was foolish to give Magennis the chance to go down. I would say he could have turned a blind eye to Slater celebrating with his own fans too.

Also not sure why someone above says Goodwin should have been booked, he just slipped and got up to go after the ball straight away. Nobody was even appealing a penalty there.

Got to disagree here

Goody chanced his arm having seen the other penalty decisions

Should never have left love street. Shame on Gilmour and those fools that celebrated at the council office

If we hadn't then we wouldn't be on here moaning abut Gollum - cos there would be no SMFC.

All this blaming the ref and officials is a bid desperate, st.mirren played dreadful against a shite killie team, deserved absolutely nothing from that today.

I am not going to blame the officials - we were shite BUT they scored 2 penalties that NEVER were - that obv affects the outcome!

What I don't understand is when 7 or 8 players jump over the advertising hoarding and towards the crowd that only one gets booked.

Where's the logic in that?

Surely all of them should have been booked.

Can someone quote me the law that says that only the first guy over the hoarding gets booked.

Or is it the the guy who scored the goal is the only player able to be given a yellow card for going over the hoarding?

Does this mean if we score a goal that the goal scorer can wave every other player past him and over the hoarding and no one is given a yellow card?

agree 100% I was waiting on a string of yellow cards.

All I have to say is

Gollum - well done the Gollum show once again! 3 non penalties ya tit!

McGennis or however ye spell it - you are a tit also!

Cheesy - did fook all but as usual the haters couldn't wait to get on his back and abuse him!

McLean - daft to get involved and by putting your head towards another player gave that wee alien all he needed to red ye.

All in a right shite day in the cold.

Another thing we had two good penalty shouts first half. One where a clear hand ball prevented McGinn getting a shot away and another where it looked like McAusland was pulled down. Why are they not in the highlights?

We were cheated in more more ways than one.

Can I appeal my Season Ticket money back?

Shull, have you gone over to the dark side? Have you finally cracked? From never wanting to hear or say a bad word about our team, you're now joining in with the unbelievers. We've been through worse. Keep the faith. Remember a great Scotsman once said football is much more important than life or death. Your St.Mirren needs you!

Got to disagree here

Goody chanced his arm having seen the other penalty decisions

Why would he bother. Two goals down, and in the 95th minute.

Collum awarded it to try to make it look like he'd had a balanced display of ineptitude rather than all of the key decisions going against one of the teams.

The McLean red card is absolutely outrageous looking at those highlights - and explains why everyone at the time was stunned by it.

And Magennis, for his part in that, and other incidents throughout the game has shown himself to be something of a cheating tosser.

Shull, have you gone over to the dark side? Have you finally cracked? From never wanting to hear or say a bad word about our team, you're now joining in with the unbelievers. We've been through worse. Keep the faith. Remember a great Scotsman once said football is much more important than life or death. Your St.Mirren needs you!

It's dire Rick. Not seen us win since last season. Players are f**king hopeless.

Played I Spy most of the match yesterday with Abby.

post-5-0-55257000-1420208780_thumb.jpgThis picture shows the blatant penalty missed by that f**king clown Collum and his halfwit of an assistant ref.

It clearly shows McAusland's shirt being pulled in a much more forceful manner than McAusland on McGennis.

Edited by FTOF

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420201458_192828.jpgThis picture shows the blatant penalty missed by that f**king clown Collum and his halfwit of an assistant ref.

It clearly shows Kelly's shirt being pulled in a much more forceful manner than McAusland on McGennis.

The clearest penalty in the 90 minutes, and the one not awarded.

Can't remember the score at the time, but maybe he'd have given it if it had been 2-0 to Killie and we were in the 95th minute.

Don't care how paranoid this might sound, but he definitely seems to give the benefit of the doubt to the opposition whenever it actually matters.