Happy New Year, Bring On The Killie, 1/1/15

shull

Did I miss all the wonder saves by our keeper to keep the scores level? 2 struggling teams looking like sharing the points until the officials stepped in but many don't seem to want to drop the criticism....The man responsible for putting a shabby collection together has gone ...some others may go soon....got to lay off the blame stuff a bit and help the remaining lads achieve what we all want. They probably know yesterday wasn't good enough but in this case they have had some pretty shitty breaks hard to recover in a shitty equal game.

Notice Swansea's Wayne Routledge has had his appeal heard and judged already and red card rescinded. His retaliation reaction was far more than Kenny Mclean with even a very clear kick thrown in. Downgraded to yellow which I think was about right considering the force of the challenge on him.

Done and dusted and all that ....but I got back a pic from my friend who works for Sportsvision in Chicago.

I sent him the BBC ALBA highlights broadcast and he ran some of their stuff on it. Apparently the introduction shot was really helpful where the park was empty and in better light enabling him to get markers for a 99.5% fitting grid of the pitch. ( yeah whatever...was it offside? lol )

Judge for yourselves but it's his opinion that it was around 2-3 feet offside

post-2667-0-46915000-1420467752_thumb.jp

Also sent the clip of the 'goal' v Motherwell .....jist of that one is he doesn't rate of sports coverage very highly and though he thought probably in without another angle he couldn't say for certain

Done and dusted and all that ....but I got back a pic from my friend who works for Sportsvision in Chicago.

I sent him the BBC ALBA highlights broadcast and he ran some of their stuff on it. Apparently the introduction shot was really helpful where the park was empty and in better light enabling him to get markers for a 99.5% fitting grid of the pitch. ( yeah whatever...was it offside? lol )

attachicon.gifSaints Killie offside.jpg

Also sent the clip of the 'goal' v Motherwell .....jist of that one is he doesn't rate of sports coverage very highly and though he thought probably in without another angle he couldn't say for certain

Looks pretty conclusive. Defo onside :P

attachicon.gifSaints Killie offside.jpg

Didn't need to bother

Dicko said it was offside and that was good enough for me