Call Off The Search!

TopCat

We'll I've been to all 3 And there is a massive difference with our play wait till 5pm on Thursday and we'll see what u think then

I still feel the same.

Except cold and wet here !

Gary Teale should not be St Mirren manager.

3 defeats in 4 is not what was required to secure the job.

Get the search back on again!

Ironic that Killie's clincher today was scored by one of the young boys who Longwell let go!

Let's get in a proper head of youth development as well as a new manager.

ffs mate give it a bye, we get it, you have an agenda so no need to keep it going now we know your hurting.

If Teale does get the job I would imagine he would bring in an experienced assistant and allow David Longwell to go back to his day job. This could work out well as this person could be someone with 'contacts' in the game whilst at the same time it shows the youths that the opportunity to go to the first team will happen if they perform in the development league.

However if it's an appointment until the end of the season I can see it as being the status quo.

Can I ask what is up with David Longwell ?

Bring in a new manager and he loses the first game the usual suspects will want him sacked , oh the joys of supporting St Mirren.

Ironic that Killie's clincher today was scored by one of the young boys who Longwell let go!

Andy was your son not with Saints ? Did they let him go and I am not being sarcastic here

Slater chose to go. He decided while still in nappies that he deserved a first team place. Oh, and he got sent off today as well.

Tactically inept today and seems to be a real discipline problem creeping in.

We need an old head in charge.

It's not just the red cards (regardless of how right or wrong they are) - today we lost the head a bit after the red card and started booting a few folk. At least against Motherwell we saw the right reaction to a red card.

The two home games have been ideal for them. We were unlucky against Motherwell even though we lost but today we were poor aside from a brief five minute spell before the red card. Would imagine, barring a shock win on Sunday, that will be the end of his hopes.

It's not just the red cards (regardless of how right or wrong they are) - today we lost the head a bit after the red card and started booting a few folk. At least against Motherwell we saw the right reaction to a red card.

The two home games have been ideal for them. We were unlucky against Motherwell even though we lost but today we were poor aside from a brief five minute spell before the red card. Would imagine, barring a shock win on Sunday, that will be the end of his hopes.

Yeah, there was a challenge from Mallan just after the red that, if he connected, would have been a sending off.

Don't get me wrong, I like Teale and how he's spoken in the media. Just don't think this is his time.

Yeah, there was a challenge from Mallan just after the red that, if he connected, would have been a sending off.

Don't get me wrong, I like Teale and how he's spoken in the media. Just don't think this is his time.

I'm not convinced either way...

No real improvements in results...

But I have seen subtle changes on the park tactically, an improvement in attitude and effort of the players, and the team actually looking lime a team.

Today was a sore one to take but a hard one to judge given the weather conditions.

Does no one think the conditions today played a part. 3 goals 3 penalties ?

Sonny has got it in one, anyone would struggle with our current squad. Teale for me should be given more time he has also identified players to bring in. Personally I would rather stick with Teale who has showed the squad are willing to play for him , not today I have mentioned that factor above. No matter what we do manager wise it will be a risk so I would rather stick with the risk we know.

Teale won't be our new manager on a permanent basis. I hope not anyway. Another very poor team comes to Paisley and leaves with 3 points without having to play well. Not good enough bad weather or no bad weather, bad referee or not. We gubbed a poor Dundee team but so will a few sides in the second half of the season. A massive opportunity missed today as Killie weren't up to much as have many sides been. Today's result proves to me we might well finish in the bottom two. Gutted!

Whomever comes in has to, just bloody has to, get rid of McAusland. All damned match he was being led by Goodwin, his passing was f**king woeful and his marking shambolic.

Very noticeable that on the penalty decision captain McAusland had to be pulled away from shouting at the ref by Goodwin, I'd give Goodwin the captaincy back as it doesn't look like Thommo needs that extra pressure right now and McAusland isn't an able deputy.