Call Off The Search!

TopCat

I do like Gary Teale and someone needs to do it temporarily so I'm glad in that respect , I just hope we might of appointed a permanent manager from out with the current club regime.

For what it's worth , there will DEFINATLEY be something to play for right up until the end of the season !

Nervy times ahead , that's the St Mirren way :)

predictable that they would get the gig until the season ends. I hoped for a new manager with no connections to any players or staff already at the club, yes there has been an improvement in our play, so all that's needed now is for us to win games when we have the chance, after the substitution decisions on saturday i don't have much faith in our temporary management being able to win enough games to get us safe, hope they do though.

I personally don't think anyone could get much more out of a squad that lacks quality at the back and up front. Teale is doing a good job with what we have. Unless he is given a licence to make wholesale changes he can only do what he is doing. I think even if we go down he should be given a chance to change the team and start again.

Congratulations to Gary And David - I hope it works out for them - and St Mirren.

However, it would be good if they could acknowledge our weaknesses in defence by bringing in at least 2 defenders before the end of the transfer window.

The Arquin and Dayton acquisitions have addressed to some extent the deficiencies up front but we still need to plug the gaping hole in our defence.

Now confirmed til the end of the season

should have been announced weeks ago IMO but better late than never

Agreed, would have preferred an 18 month deal but hey ho. If he performs miracles between now and the end of the season I wouldn't blame him for carefully considering his options in the summer.

Agreed, would have preferred an 18 month deal but hey ho. If he performs miracles between now and the end of the season I wouldn't blame him for carefully considering his options in the summer.

He can consider them all he wants - he's still under contract with the club for another year. Time will tell whether that's as manager or tea boy.