Stephen Mallan

TopCat

29 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Hardly startling news, but JR whilst being interviewed on Alba stating that it looks likely that Mallan will be away, but nothing confirmed yet.

It's possible they have been trying to persuade him to stay. 

57 minutes ago, Buddy Marvellous said:

Tony Fitz been posting messages on twitter last fee days about making life changing decisions! Are these messages intended for our Stevie? IMO I think Stevie would develop better with us and would potentially be involved in something huge next season!

Hmm 21yrs old on £600p/w for another 12 months or next 2years minimum on £6000p/w hmm..

Descisions descisions.

23 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Looks like "Not so Wee" Stevie has passed the physical..!

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/picture-shocking-moment-randy-couple-filmed-having-sex-in-broad-daylight-behind-barnsley-town-centre-church-1-8547070

out on the lash all night, alleyway bonk, timed nicely fir a Weatherspoons breakfast, pint and onto sorting out personal details.

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

This is what young Stevie has to look forward too (possibly NSFW): https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3578845/couple-caught-sex-behind-wall-barnsley-alleyway/

What an idiotic couple, imagine getting caught two days in a row. :P

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What an idiotic couple, imagine getting caught two days in a row. :P

I may have to reconsider who I have on ignore if that's the sort of thing I'm missing out on :lol:

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Thinking more if we'll see sight of the transfer fee and add ons

Hopefully the sell- ons will be significant. The player that Mallan is being signed to replace , if you like, is that Giant of World football Connor Hourihane :huh: who moved to Villa in January for a reported £3million. A wee 33% of that in two years time would do nicely thank you 

Can I chuck my work now,if stephen earns that much,surely he'll look after his auld da.:)

Ask him if he would prefer to sign a one year extension to his contract with us, win us the league single handed next season and then get his move to Liverpool the season after that! Please??

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Can I chuck my work now,if stephen earns that much,surely he'll look after his auld da.:)

I hope whoever he goes to can develop him further as he really can go very far in the game but as you know getting the right club is key. He has been brilliant to watch and I can only imagine how proud you must feel!

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

Can you explain how you know what weekly wage he will earn at Barnsley? 

To answer your initial question..

It is unknown to me what the young man will earn at Barnsley.

I know someone who played at Championship level and he was on triple that plus bonuses and he was pish!

I was merely highlighting that there is a dramatic increase in his income on offer as someone wondered if he would hang around for another season.

Good luck Stevie.

Edited by Svard svard