Stephen Mallan

TopCat

On 5/20/2017 at 10:55 AM, Mr Zo said:

Any chance of a pre season trip to Barnsley? A few of the folk on here say it's a lovely place.

Then a few folk on here are wrong. "Lovely" is not an adjective you will often hear associated with Barnsley. Even by people from Barnsley.

Having said that, a cheeky wee pre-season tour of Yorkshire would be spot on. Especially a trip at Bootham Crescent for some MacNamara-baiting :lol:

On 2017-5-22 at 10:42 AM, DougJamie said:

Question

Why do u have that monsters pic on the forum?

Can u please change ?

On 2017-5-22 at 11:55 AM, pod said:

Creepy and weird

aye it is, brother thought it would be funny! didnt notice it guys, im fuming, apologies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They seem to be treating him like a big signing, he's doing interviews for the website, wee videos from the pre-season camp, modelling the strip. The club, if not the fans, seem to be quite sure he'll be a big player for them this season. I'm sure he will, he's got bags of ability, I reckon he'll go on to bigger things again soon.

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Saint Garf said:

I flat out refuse to believe that Barnsley have so many good midfielders that they couldn't use Stevie Mallan even off the bench. He's a match winner, I think he'll be starting 11 before too long, if he's not, they should do the decent thing and loan him back to us.

More likely that they didn't want to rush him back from a knock.