Stephen Mallan

TopCat

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did he? 

If he didn't he'd probably be the only one that didn't think that was the case. He's also said in several interviews he's happy there and just working on improving his game to get his chance. 

A lot of people forget that Theres a Under 23 league as well, it's only the very talented younger players that break into first team squads. I would be very surprised if a Scottish Championship 21 year old player went down there thinking he'd walk into the first team. 

17 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If he didn't he'd probably be the only one that didn't think that was the case. He's also said in several interviews he's happy there and just working on improving his game to get his chance. 

A lot of people forget that Theres a Under 23 league as well, it's only the very talented younger players that break into first team squads. I would be very surprised if a Scottish Championship 21 year old player went down there thinking he'd walk into the first team. 

So, you just made it up? :lol:

Thanks. :byebye

26 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well no I didn't at all. Like I said he's said in several interviews he's happy and knows he has to fight for his position... Making it up? :mellow:

Maybe you should get stuck into that "How to read" book Santa brought you as you continually post stuff, wriggle around it then you've convinced yourself you didn't say exactly what you did say.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Mallan moved there knowing he wouldn't walk ito the first team.

Run along, I've got grandchildren to feed. :byebye

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, you just made it up? :lol:

Thanks. :byebye

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well no I didn't at all. Like I said he's said in several interviews he's happy and knows he has to fight for his position... Making it up? :mellow:

Glad to help out :P    

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41174859

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

On 24/12/2017 at 10:17 AM, paulsmfc said:
On 23/12/2017 at 8:28 PM, oaksoft said:
The new owner created the Moneyball method. emoji38.png
This is the ridiculous idea that you can choose a good player and team using computers. emoji38.png
Are managers still risking their reputations on this pish?

I thought it was standard practice for most clubs? There's companies making big money out of providing player stats

I know and it's total bollox and a scam. I wonder how long before people twig that only humans are capable of judging other people?

Mallan on the bench again, Barnsley losing 4-1 & a centre midfielder red carded & getting a 3 game ban.

Think he should bide his time there the manager probably won't last the season and should get a chance soon.

He might struggle to play next season as with Chinese multi millionaire new owners expect alot of signings and biggest name manager possible in the summer.

Come back to us next season for our premiership return.