Ictfc V Smfc Spfl Premiership Sunday 4Th January 2015

shull

There isn't a manager on the planet who could save this squad from relegation. We are finally paying for years and years of signing absolute dross!!! When was the last time we made a good signing? Someone who came in and made a real difference? Apart from a few short term successful loans the answer might be Steven Thompson and that was 2011!!!! And the last time we signed a real centre half was so long ago it's embarrassing! Will Haining maybe and that was 2007!!!

The amount of rubbish ( dozens of them) signed by Danny and Tommy is why we are where we are and that will almost certainly be the Championship next season.

Mr Who...?

I see another of the Mr Men Liked your post. :)

A late sore goal.

Aye, even the most optimistic of us expected something similar.... :(

I'm not going to be critical of Teale, this isn't his fault. He's tried the best with what he has. The BoD need to make a decision this week, and really should have a man lined up to take the job, whether it be Teale or someone else. Needs to happen now.

If there are not three or 4 players coming in January then it won't matter who the manager is.

I've thought all along the right appointment was Gary Teale

FFS , he was part of the dead sheep's coaching team and he still hasn't learned anything despite watching 5 months of shite. As someone else said, we are an incestuous club now , promoting constantly from a collection of pals within the club . Get the place gutted , get some fresh ideas in , and see where it takes us , it certainly won't be a worse place than where we're heading right now !

Today might have been GTs last chance to stake his claim for the managers post. One things for sure wholesale change MUST take place this month to give us any chance of survival. I like the cut of GTs jib and he's not afraid to have a go, bit it's a bit unfair to expect him to steer us clear of trouble given his inexperience and the players at his disposal. We can bemoan our luck all we like but when you can't stop conceding you are in big trouble.

FFS , he was part of the dead sheep's coaching team and he still hasn't learned anything despite watching 5 months of shite. As someone else said, we are an incestuous club now , promoting constantly from a collection of pals within the club . Get the place gutted , get some fresh ideas in , and see where it takes us , it certainly won't be a worse place than where we're heading right now !

Craig changed nothing on taking charge... save reducing the quality of the squad.

Teale has changed the training...

Changed tactic at set pieces...

Improved our shape and discipline...

Improved our play all round.

I am not saying he is the answer...

But he has done a decent job with what he has inherited and is deserving of more respect than that.

Craig changed nothing on taking charge... save reducing the quality of the squad.

Teale has changed the training...

Changed tactic at set pieces...

Improved our shape and discipline...

Improved our play all round.

I am not saying he is the answer...

But he has done a decent job with what he has inherited and is deserving of more respect than that.

So we've lost four out of five with a bit of style ???? Don't talk pish !

We continue to drift aimlessly hoping for a miracle. No imagination just some hope that Gary Teale with no managerial experience can somehow turn things around.

We need experience in now, it might not save us but we need someone in to at least give us a fighting chance.

Wasn't there today but it sounded like a story told so often this season under TC we played well but failed to score and lost 1-0. WE NEED A CHANGE NOW.

No need to get abusive.

I am entitled to my opinion.

So you see no improvement whatsoever since Craig left?

Go on... construct a sentence and articulate please...

I thought we were decent v Motherwell (with 10 men) and looked good v Dundee. Killie on New Years Day was more of the usual pish and I wasn't there today so can't comment. However, as has been pointed out, it's one win in five for Teale and that's ultimately more of the same that we've seen all season in what is, after all, a results based business. There are no prizes for effort or style in this league.

I thought we were decent v Motherwell (with 10 men) and looked good v Dundee. Killie on New Years Day was more of the usual pish and I wasn't there today so can't comment. However, as has been pointed out, it's one win in five for Teale and that's ultimately more of the same that we've seen all season in what is, after all, a results based business. There are no prizes for effort or style in this league.

But he has had to work with the players he has inherited.

I am NOT saying he is the answer or the BEST candidate for the job...

Just acknowledging that he has actually made changes, and improvements.

But he has had to work with the players he has inherited.

I am NOT saying he is the answer or the BEST candidate for the job...

Just acknowledging that he has actually made changes, and improvements.

Yes that's true but TC was unlucky to lose 1-0 on more than one occasion. I Want a lucky manager fed up with all the hard luck stories. We were dire v Killie Samson didn't have a save. The focus is on the ref but we were dire. Edited by Kendo

no matter how bad we have been/still are and how much the media almost mock St Mirren for being so poor, we are not bottom of the league (somehow).

I don't see, hear or read the same level of criticism of Ross County. They are seen to be a good side having no luck......so, they have had their good spell and they are till below us. Our good spell is still to come! I think it will come and will be enough, at least for us to finish up 11th. Whether we can win a play off is a different matter.

And, I think we have to stick with Teale. Another manager I will use up money we need for players.

Despite saying all that..this is an ABSOLUTE SHIT of a season

No need to get abusive.

I am entitled to my opinion.

So you see no improvement whatsoever since Craig left?

Go on... construct a sentence and articulate please...

We couldn't have been any worse than we were under Craig. The Chuckle Bros could have done more with the squad , probably as much as Teale has done !

no matter how bad we have been/still are and how much the media almost mock St Mirren for being so poor, we are not bottom of the league (somehow).

I don't see, hear or read the same level of criticism of Ross County. They are seen to be a good side having no luck......so, they have had their good spell and they are till below us. Our good spell is still to come! I think it will come and will be enough, at least for us to finish up 11th. Whether we can win a play off is a different matter.

And, I think we have to stick with Teale. Another manager I will use up money we need for players.

Despite saying all that..this is an ABSOLUTE SHIT of a season

http://www.overthebridge.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=11whistling.gif

Edited by shull

We couldn't have been any worse than we were under Craig. The Chuckle Bros could have done more with the squad , probably as much as Teale has done !

You think Billy

We have no forward line as the ones signed aren't good enough for the Championship never mind the top league

We have the weakest defence who always gift you a goal and have no competition for places

At least we are bit more competitive and have a shape unlike the majority of TC time

But the damage was done in the summer by laziness by BOD and then management