Ictfc V Smfc Spfl Premiership Sunday 4Th January 2015

shull

When I saw McLear v 'Well I thought he brought something that we had ben missing , a wide right player who could play in a decent ball for the likes of Thommo. So Thommos back , and we drop McLear. Is the dead sheep still picking the team ?

Osbourne was unfit and pretty hopeless against Dundee. Not a great shock to see he might not be fit enough to play today. Wylde is a waster who doesn't bother to track back, not someone we really needed on the pitch today.

However, I can not believe Drury is back in against Inverness of all teams. He will get pushed off the park. I think a rest of McAusland is long overdue as well.

I hope Teale & Longwell have seen something that Craig had previously missed and know what they are doing.

Also not sure if it is Goodwin or Kelly who will be playing in midfield, which will make a big difference.

County down to ten men against Dundee.

I was hoping for a County win their actually, as I think Dundee are the team we have the best chance of catching.

Thistle 1 down, that's good.

COYS.

Have to disagree. Priority one is to finish above County and avoid automatic relegation. Second bottom spot most likely sees a playoff against the Sevco.

That could either be one of the sweetest and most satisfying occasions in our recent history, or an even bigger scunner than the 2010 LC final. I would at the very least, like a crack at them.

I still hold out hope that we can catch a team above us, but if we don't manage it, I want County to get gubbed every week.

Have to disagree. Priority one is to finish above County and avoid automatic relegation. Second bottom spot most likely sees a playoff against the Sevco.

That could either be one of the sweetest and most satisfying occasions in our recent history, or an even bigger scunner than the 2010 LC final. I would at the very least, like a crack at them.

I still hold out hope that we can catch a team above us, but if we don't manage it, I want County to get gubbed every week.

I reckon we would be playing Hibs in a playoff and on current form would get our arses handed to us.

The easiest path for St Mirren is to finish 10th this season...not finish 11th and win a playoff and not (as some nutters have been taking about) finishing last, appointing Ian Murray and eventually making it out of a league with Rangers, Falkirk, Dunfermline, QOS etc in it.

Main priority for now is to keep in touch with the pack ahead, if it means sitting 12th for a couple of weeks I don't mind. As long as its not the last couple of weeks.

At the moment if we were to finish 11th, I think Hibs would be the opposition, and I wouldn't fancy our chances against them

At the moment if we were to finish 11th, I think Hibs would be the opposition, and I wouldn't fancy our chances against them

Could be Hibs, could be...

The only thing we know is that 11th place gets a playoff, 12th is adios and goodnight. We are currently 11th. Why anyone would want the team below us in 12th to win football matches is frankly beyond me.