Sign in to follow this  
shull

General Election 2015

No need for this thread, with pages of tedious to and fro-ing about personalities, opinions, policies, statistics... and so on and on.

Oxter will give us the benefit of 'the feeling in his watter aboot this', long before the day.

Going to really difficult to vote labour this time.

Why?

Are the freedom-seekers demanding that instead of putting an 'X' on your ballot paper if you want to vote labour,

you need to put 'LLANFAIRPWYLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH'? :unsure:

Edited by bluto

Why?

Are the freedom-seekers demanding that instead of putting an 'X' on your ballot paper if you want to vote labour,

you need to put 'LLANFAIRPWYLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH'? unsure.png

Edited by bluto, Today, 15:02.

That wasn't easy for you to write, never mind shout. whistling.gif

I will be voting Conservative

They have done a fantastic job in reviving an economy destroyed by Labour and the SNP.

How on earth did the SNP destroy the economy with almost no powers at all? lol.gif

When you answer that, let me know how the Tories fixed it.

Make sure you vote SNP Shull, that's going to help this country get the Tory majority it needs.

I'll ask you the same question I've asked Dorothy and the other idiot.

How do you logically work out that voting SNP will get a UKIP-lite majority? Just because the slimey wee rat from the Scottish Red-Tories said so does not make it a logical reason.

Elections should be banned. They just encourage those pesky talking head, self seeking corrupt publicists, to take advantage and grab what they can. We'll be back to 50 to 60 % turnout again , if even that level of ' inclusion 'is reached.

Every time I look at Holyrood's occupants aka the Carnival of squabbling Freaks, or have the misfortune to see HoC or HoL on the news , I think Guy Fawkes missed a right good opportunity back in the day.

Elections should be banned. They just encourage those pesky talking head, self seeking corrupt publicists, to take advantage and grab what they can. We'll be back to 50 to 60 % turnout again , if even that level of ' inclusion 'is reached.

Every time I look at Holyrood's occupants aka the Carnival of squabbling Freaks, or have the misfortune to see HoC or HoL on the news , I think Guy Fawkes missed a right good opportunity back in the day.

Loved that post to bits. Took me a minute or so to suss HoC and HoL but thank Fawkes for getting me there. I won't be voting for anybody but for what it's worth the only party at the present time I'd trust with the economy is the Tories.