General Election 2015

shull

Going to really difficult to vote labour this time.

Why?

Are the freedom-seekers demanding that instead of putting an 'X' on your ballot paper if you want to vote labour,

you need to put 'LLANFAIRPWYLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH'? :unsure:

Edited by bluto

Guest TPAFKATS

FT today predicting a Tory / Labour coalition after the election. Vote labour, get Tory. Vote Tory, get Labour. Sounds like what the lab/tories on here call a waste of a vote

• 1 month later...

Elections should be banned. They just encourage those pesky talking head, self seeking corrupt publicists, to take advantage and grab what they can. We'll be back to 50 to 60 % turnout again , if even that level of ' inclusion 'is reached.

Every time I look at Holyrood's occupants aka the Carnival of squabbling Freaks, or have the misfortune to see HoC or HoL on the news , I think Guy Fawkes missed a right good opportunity back in the day.

Elections should be banned. They just encourage those pesky talking head, self seeking corrupt publicists, to take advantage and grab what they can. We'll be back to 50 to 60 % turnout again , if even that level of ' inclusion 'is reached.

Every time I look at Holyrood's occupants aka the Carnival of squabbling Freaks, or have the misfortune to see HoC or HoL on the news , I think Guy Fawkes missed a right good opportunity back in the day.

Loved that post to bits. Took me a minute or so to suss HoC and HoL but thank Fawkes for getting me there. I won't be voting for anybody but for what it's worth the only party at the present time I'd trust with the economy is the Tories.

Loved that post to bits. Took me a minute or so to suss HoC and HoL but thank Fawkes for getting me there. I won't be voting for anybody but for what it's worth the only party at the present time I'd trust with the economy is the Tories.

Well, as some philosopher or songster said, if you choose not to decide or vote , you've still made a free choice , or someit like that.........................