General Election 2015

shull

Would that not be for a court to decide? And, if you went down that road and lost (and you probably would because everyone knows your character already so it's not being defamed) then you would more than likely be guilty of Defamation of Character (it is Scotland after all) for claiming he made libelous posts. Go on, go for it. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.

I quite like StuD's post you're replying to here. It's (yet another) shining example of his complete lack of understanding when it comes to what defines Scotland as a separate nation with its own unique institutions completely separate to, and different from, the rest of the UK Edited by salmonbuddie

Talks ng of creepy looking politicians Humza Yousef on Question Time last night. He sweated more than Lee Evans running a marathon. Surely he was a disastrous choice to put on National TV especially since this was perfectly set for Nicola Sturgeon on her doorstep. I guess she must have been running "feart" of the likes of Ruth Davidson and Toby Young.

Oh and Danny Alexander hit the nail on the head perfectly when he said any party willing to put the SNP into government at Westminster would be doing the equivalent of letting Guy Fawkes run the country.

Vote Guy Fawkes — The Only Man Ever To Enter Parliament With Honest Intentions

Vote Guy Fawkes — The Only Man Ever To Enter Parliament With Honest Intentions

That's a sad statement on Scottish Politics Billy isn't it? Guy Fawkes was active member of a terrorist organisation who wanted to kill the King because he was a Protestant. This was in 1606, some 134 years before the act of Union.

You're flippant post may well be right but isn't it sad that we all have written off the intentions of every single Scotsman to enter parliament. Yet still we have a number of people on this forum who profess to support the SNP

Edited by Stuart Dickson

That's a sad statement on Scottish Politics Billy isn't it? Guy Fawkes was active member of a terrorist organisation who wanted to kill the King because he was a Protestant. This was in 1606, 1605 some 134 102 years before the act of Union.

You're Your flippant post may well be right but isn't it sad that we all have written off the intentions of every single Scotsman to enter parliament. Yet still we have a number of people on this forum who profess to support the SNP

Edit - It's basic errors like those above which mean in a dispute between you and another poster (any other poster) I'll always believe the other guy..............

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS

Mr Dickson - Sturgeon was on question time either last week or the Thursday previous. I know the SNP are enjoying unprecedented popularity but it would be a bit off for the bbc to have her on 2 weeks running.

• 4 weeks later...

Mr Dickson - Sturgeon was on question time either last week or the Thursday previous. I know the SNP are enjoying unprecedented popularity but it would be a bit off for the bbc to have her on 2 weeks running.

Was it 19th Feb'. .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b053ghpb/question-time-19022015

Do keep up. .

Edited by Tom for language

Edited by saintnextlifetime

That's a sad statement on Scottish Politics Billy isn't it? Guy Fawkes was active member of a terrorist organisation who wanted to kill the King because he was a Protestant. This was in 1606, some 134 years before the act of Union.

You're flippant post may well be right but isn't it sad that we all have written off the intentions of every single Scotsman to enter parliament. Yet still we have a number of people on this forum who profess to support the SNP

Watching Michael Portillo's excellent programme on the BBC yesterday it appears that this much lauded Guido Fawkes that our Nationalists appear to love cried out in one final act of bravado that he had wished that his explosives would have been powerful enough to blow all the Scots back to Scotland.

I see that Plaid Cymru have come and out and said that the SNP, the Greens and themselves will negotiate jointly in the event of a hung parliament...

mmmm

Is this SNP policy? I'm not sure I have seen this mentioned? Am I mistaken?

Why on earth would the SNP agree to that? And why should they sell Scotland down the river and agree to allow these 2 parties to piggy back on Scottish votes before the SNP even know if their help is needed?

Surely Welsh nationalism is something for the Welsh people to decide? Surely if Welsh nationalism is rejected by the Welsh people and Plaid Cymru's seats aren't need then why on earth would the SNP allow them to negotiate with them?

Plaid Cymru are unhappy with the fact that Scotland gets more money than them... ignoring the fact that the reason for this is the vast land mass of Scotland. Getting into bed with the Welsh nationalists over this matter could end up with Scotland getting less money and playing into the hands of UKIP.

And what on earth does Scotland have in common with a Green MP from the rich southern English city of Brighton? Why on earth would the SNP get into bed with a party that wants to wreck the North Sea Oil industry?

It looks to me as if the SNP are hiding this from the Scottish electorate and are preparing to sell Scotland down the river.