General Election 2015

shull

You mean this one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11608526/Alex-Salmond-outed-over-claim-Scotland-could-hold-second-referendum-without-PMs-backing.html

You're right, Cameron has named him as the source. Equally, it's been denied by the party that he said anything of the sort.

And I did this on my mobile.....

And yet every newspaper has reported over the weekend that Salmond is undermining Nicola Sturgeon by repeatedly falling back to a referendum narrative whilst Sturgeon gets increasingly exasperated that the referendum issue continues to be brought up. Several top political correspondents have also reported that Salmond held court at Westminster this week promising them a series of high profile "tell all" interviews.

Sturgeon is facing exactly the same problem that John Major had when trying to step out of Margaret Thatchers shadow. She's going to have to find a way to shut Salmond up and she's going to have to do it quickly. I'd suggest the first move of that was her sidelining Salmond at Westminster and keeping Angus Robertson as leader of the party at Westminster.

And every newspaper has also reported that the party has stated that nothing of the sort has happened. Stop making shite up, in other words.

It's not as if they have a history of attempting to undermine the SNP, though, is it..........

Also, was it not the SNP MPs who voted for Robertson? I don't believe Sturgeon falls into that category.

I think he is just coming to realise that this is a win-win situation for the Scottish independence movement and is just clutching at any straw he can.

Indeed, only MPs get to vote for the leader of the Westminster group.

Guest TPAFKATS

Indeed, only MPs get to vote for the leader of the Westminster group.

Also salmond said in 2014 that if elected in May 2015 he would support Robertson as snp leader in Westminster

He's an idiot. He never mentioned that less than 50% voted for independence and less than 50% voted against independence. Does that mean that nobody won and we need another referendum? It'll come along soon. Percentages are great when you know how to use them, he, obviously, doesn't.

An idiot is someone who doesn't know how public debt is financed. :lol:

You cant do simple percentages Ernie...

You are clueless :lol:

Thought you had me on ignore btw...

Actually, it was 67% that didn't vote for independence.

I'm sure that even cockles, the cowardly internet Hardman bigot and Ernie, the economic illiterate will be able to grasp that.

lol.gif:

Again with rolling around the floor laughing at your own jokes which you've now repeated dozens of times?

What is wrong with you?

• 2 weeks later...