General Election 2015

shull

I'm sure he'll be on soon to enlighten us all where the £8billion, plucked out of thin air, that his beloved "economic experts" have promised to try and sort out the mess that they've made of NHS in England and Wales.

They certainly don't seem know where it's coming from, or at least won't admit, that it will be coming from the further £12billion pounds of planned austerity cuts, if the Toalies get back into power.

As for his shite about the deficit.....................

The £7.6 billion, is a figure used by idiots who haven't gone to the bother of finding out the correct facts.

Sound familiar?whistling.gif

The NHS in Wales - as in Scotland - is a devolved matter. The controlling Labour Party there have CUT spending in their NHS and f**ked the whole thing up. The mess of the NHS in Wales is nothing to do with the Westminster Government, just as the fact that Scottish hospitals are full of people dying on trollies and that Scottish patients can't get an appointment to see their GP has nothing to do with Westminster either.

The fact you don't know this shows just which one of us is the biggest idiot :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Phew, it's just as well no-one watches Sunday Politics on the BBC. Natsi Nic's having one hell of a catastrophe on it. Ruth Davidson put her on the ropes and then moved over to let Jim Murphy land the knock out blow. He's hit a lot of fresh air but Stugeons been reeling all the way through the programmme, and there's Ruth just landed the killer blow when she produced Nicola Sturgeons own campaign leaflet which boasted that child poverty in Scotland had fallen.

Poor old Natsi Nic.

Phew, it's just as well no-one watches Sunday Politics on the BBC. Natsi Nic's having one hell of a catastrophe on it. Ruth Davidson put her on the ropes and then moved over to let Jim Murphy land the knock out blow. He's hit a lot of fresh air but Stugeons been reeling all the way through the programmme, and there's Ruth just landed the killer blow when she produced Nicola Sturgeons own campaign leaflet which boasted that child poverty in Scotland had fallen.

Poor old Natsi Nic.

Awrite Pishy ! You aught to go to Specsavers You school Boy Fcuktard, Do you get off on Bullying by & gang of 4 systematicly abusing an individual ? Here we have The British Bias Corporation, Creepy Jim, Davy's Son, and Wee Wullie abusing the First Minister of Scotland, And you are chugging off to it, Get @ life You tosser of interfcukinggalactic proportions !

post-8992-0-08921900-1428867905_thumb.jp

Awrite Pishy ! You aught to go to Specsavers You school Boy Fcuktard, Do you get off on Bullying by & gang of 4 systematicly abusing an individual ? Here we have The British Bias Corporation, Creepy Jim, Davy's Son, and Wee Wullie abusing the First Minister of Scotland, And you are chugging off to it, Get @ life You tosser of interfcukinggalactic proportions !

attachicon.gifCB1J7FuWAAAyLt0.jpg

Is that the nationalist defence these days? Leave poor wee Natsi Nic alone and pick on someone your own size? She's getting hung out to dry by her own lies.

Is that the nationalist defence these days? Leave poor wee Natsi Nic alone and pick on someone your own size? She's getting hung out to dry by her own lies.

It wont be long now till a Fcking 40 Watt Bulb like Yourself will understand that Democracy is indeed upon us, You mischievous depraved Individual ! Roll on 7th May 2015..

post-8992-0-04295000-1428869153_thumb.jp

The NHS in Wales - as in Scotland - is a devolved matter. The controlling Labour Party there have CUT spending in their NHS and f**ked the whole thing up. The mess of the NHS in Wales is nothing to do with the Westminster Government, just as the fact that Scottish hospitals are full of people dying on trollies and that Scottish patients can't get an appointment to see their GP has nothing to do with Westminster either.

The fact you don't know this shows just which one of us is the biggest idiot :rolleyes:

Hasn't Ruth been asking where the money's gone that the Scottish parliament should have been investing in our NHS for a while now? Sure this has come up on the debates with no answer.

I refer the Rt Honourable chugger to the answer I gave in The Op !

post-8992-0-85401200-1428871022_thumb.jp

Edited by Bud Bundy

The fact you don't know this shows just which one of us is the biggest idiot rolleyes.gif

My mistake. I had actually forgotten that Wales NHS was devolved.

The main point is in relation to the complete mess that the Toalies have made of NHS England through their financial mismanagement and sheer incompetence.

It makes NHS Scotland look like a shining diamond in comparison.

But feel free to deflect from your own lack of knowledge, which unlike my mistake, wasn't forgotten, but is simply down to your pig ignorant persona and your oafish miscomprehension of basic facts and figures.

Decisions, decisions.

Who do I believe, the Labour Party leader who said they wouldn't need any cuts after 2016 or the Labour Party leader who said there will be cuts after 2016.

Or the Tory Chancellor that said there would be no deficit after 2015 or the Tory Chancellor that said there would now be no deficit after 2019.

I'm surprised the resident mathematician hasn't worked out how much these parties have cost every single one of us. whistling.gif

Cockles, your credibility (what little you had of it) went down the drain when you suggested you were going to meet up with someone from this forum to allow them the opportunity to say something to your face and then your arse collapsed in a car park.

Edited by iTony

The fact you don't know this shows just which one of us is the biggest idiot rolleyes.gif

as opposed to yourself, a person who is dying in his trollies

Edited by beyond our ken

Decisions, decisions.

Who do I believe, the Labour Party leader who said they wouldn't need any cuts after 2016 or the Labour Party leader who said there will be cuts after 2016.

Or the Tory Chancellor that said there would be no deficit after 2015 or the Tory Chancellor that said there would now be no deficit after 2019.

I'm surprised the resident mathematician hasn't worked out how much these parties have cost every single one of us. whistling.gif

You could just go with the SNP leader says Child Poverty has fallen and risen at the same time, and who thinks the best way to improve household finances is to tell your parents to stop paying you your allowance so you can borrow the money from the bank instead.

I'd rather go with the ones who let their successes speak for itself. The took over a bankrupt country, cut waste in the public sector, have put more people into work than ever before, have inflation at 0% and interest rates at 0.5%

Recycling a lie doesn't make it not a lie.

As for credibility, really from an anonymous troll. lol.gif

Ah, so you're denying that you said you would go and meet someone?

You're only calling me an "anonymous troll" to cover up your misgivings and errors. Please don't tell me you'll come and visit me and watch me from a car park! lol.gif

You know, Stuart, it wasn't funny when you told that one under your Wizard alias and it's still not funny now.

My post was in reply to Cockles, not you. Oh wait a minute! Did you forget you'd already signed in as Cockles and replied to me and that's why you replied using your Slartibartfast alias? whistling.gif

Cockles, your credibility (what little you had of it) went down the drain when you suggested you were going to meet up with someone from this forum to allow them the opportunity to say something to your face and then your arse collapsed in a car park.

Recycling a lie doesn't make it not a lie.

As for credibility, really from an anonymous troll. lol.gif

Ah, so you're denying that you said you would go and meet someone?

You're only calling me an "anonymous troll" to cover up your misgivings and errors. Please don't tell me you'll come and visit me and watch me from a car park! lol.gif

Where did I deny I was going to face the proven lying bigot or was in any car park?

I'll save you the bother, I didn't.

You said I was "recycling a lie" after I said you had said you had previously suggested on here that you would meet someone face to face and then you never showed up because you were cowering in a Car Park. I simply asked you what you were suggesting was a lie and you were denying wasn't true? Now you're saying that you didn't suggest anything I said was a lie so I can only presume my first post was correct - you did want to meet someone but you shat yourself.

Dearie me, it's all too easy with you Cockles. I take it your Nurse/Carer left her iPad unlocked again?

You obviously have problems with written English so I'm having trouble putting this in simple words for you to comprehend.

Where did i write or suggest anything you wrote wasn't a lie. So your presumption was wrong as I've previously wrote.

Now you seem to be avoiding the political debate the grown ups are trying to have.

Why would that be?

Is it because you can't defend the indefensible?

Spin, spin, spin...

First of all you accuse me of "recycling a lie" which means you were saying what I had posted was a lie.

Then when I catch you out, you change your mind and say that you never suggested what I said was a lie.

Not looking good, Cockles. Not looking good at all. All of that Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda has obviously got your little head in a tizz. Stand back from the keyboard, put the sherry away in the drinks cabinet and for the love of God, stay off whatever you're smoking auld yin.

Edited by iTony