General Election 2015

shull

First part yes.

You caught me out, Eh don't think so as it is you that obviously doesn't understand the English written word.

R e a d w h a t I a c t u a l l y w r o t e s l o w l y . I t m i g h t h e l p , m i g h t.

In words of one syllable.

As thick, as a dick.

I did catch you out though Cockles. Read it all from the beginning again and you should be able to see that. Then again you come across as being a few sandwiches short of a picnic so maybe you won't.

You see, when I posted that my understanding of your credibility was that you wanted to meet someone face to face and then you didn't turn up because you went to a car park instead, you said that I was "recycling a lie". This implies what I posted was a lie. Agreed? Then when I ask if you were now denying that you ever wanted to meet someone from here face to face and that you never turned up you ask me where did you say you had denied it? Agreed? Well, by saying that I had "recycled a lie" (your own words, not mine) you were suggesting what I had posted was a lie and therefore suggested you were denying what I had posted.

It's make up your mind time now, Cockles. I will ask you in a straightforward manner:-

1/ Did you want to meet someone from this forum face to face with the intention on allowing them to say something to you, which would allow you to "take the law into your own hands"?; and

2/ Did you go to a Car Park instead and not meet the person you wanted to "confront"?

Those are two easy and straightforward questions, Cockles. No need for your spin, nationalist conspiracy theories or the use of words like "dick" which people use when they are losing an argument. Go on, Cockles, answer the questions with the truth for once in your life and see if you can be a man for once.

post-14154-0-54103900-1429208283_thumb.j

So you say you didn't ever want to meet someone from this forum face to face to give them the opportunity to say something to you in person? Hmmm...well, let's see now...

I'm quite willing to pm you or publish my address on the thread so you can call me those names personally.

Here's a thing. I really am not scared of you but I have no intention of driving to Paisley to pay you a visit so I can call you names. Apart from anything else it would be a complete waste of petrol. If you feel strongly enough about it there is a simple way to resolve the issue. I am one of the coaches at Wishaw Wycombe 98's. I always attend their football matches and their kick off times and venues are published every week on the internet. You are more than welcome to come to one of those games and make an arse of yourself in public if you wish. It'll be more than obvious which one of the coaches I am......rolleyes.gif

Hopefully see you next weekend then, as i'm at Lanarkshire Indoor Bowling next Saturday and Sunday.

Cool - next Sunday I believe we are at Wishaw Sports Centre.

Who said anything about fighting, i'm going to give him the opportunity to call me thick and a nazi to my face.

Might even record it.

Ooh, this is a new bit of information regarding your shenanigans - you fancy the idea of turning up where young children will be and recording what goes on. I hope for your sake "Operation Yewtree" aren't doing any undercover work in your area or on your PC. Of course, I could always let Lord Pityme know as I think he has a hotline to the people who hunt these despicable types down...whistling.gif

And this is another interesting part of it all...

I've just remembered that you were supposed to be coming down to film me at Wishaw Sports Centre on Sunday? What happened? rolleyes.gif

One can only guess Cockles was in a car park filming people while rubbing his thighs.

Edited by iTony

As I wrote, NO. Where did I mention about attacking, assaulting or as you wrote and I answered to, taking the law into my own hands.

In fact you even quoted me asking someone previously about violence that I never mentioned.

I take it you couldn't find anything regarding car parks? Well not anything you want to share with us.

As for the rest of your post, Is that your best you can come up with after 20 odd hours? Remember I'm not the one hiding behind anonymity for some reason. Troll on.

I'm afraid I have to answer this with the same question. Where did I mention anything about assault? I didn't! Yes, I posted you would "take the law into your own hands" - this was backed up by your claim that you would record any incident which took place. Look again at the little attachment of my post at #189. That is a copy of you replying to my original question of "1/ Did you want to meet someone from this forum face to face with the intention on allowing them to say something to you, which would allow you to "take the law into your own hands"? and you have put the word "no" in big and bold letters. I went on to prove that in fact you did want to meet someone from on here face to face with the intention on allowing them to say something to you with the intention of taking the law into your own hands by recording any incident which could have taken place.

Great spin though - you are obviously paying attention to your "Kommandant".

As for the "20 odd hours" remark - now you're timing my replies?! post-14154-0-54287400-1429226481_thumb.p

No you haven't, all you have is presumed.

And still no proof of me mentioning car parks?

I was going to write I Wonder why after the last question, but we all know your just making things up now as has been proved by your own assumptions.

All this is because the unionist parties are getting found out and iTony is trying to deflect this topic.

It is actually you who is deflecting, Cockles. I have proved that you said "no" to not wanting to meet someone from on here face to face and allowing them the opportunity to say something to you and give you a chance to record it therefore taking the law into your own hands. It's been quoted on here twice, why can't you admit it and be a man and tell the truth for once? Also, I see you've stuck to form and sidestepped the fact that I never accused you of mentioning assault, although to be fair to me, you did mention that word along with attack at post #190. Why should I bother trying to see if I was right or wrong about car parks if you aren't even prepared to admit when you are in the wrong - you see I can post spin and nonsense as well, it's not hard, especially after reading posts by you and your friends aliases Slartibartfast, FTOF, Salmonbuddie, Tony Soprano, Oaksoft etc., etc.

I don't need to try to deflect anything anyway. All I need to do is accuse one of you being boot boys and the thread changes topic instantly and turns into a shitfest! jerry.gif

It is actually you who is deflecting, Cockles. I have proved that you said "no" to not wanting to meet someone from on here face to face and allowing them the opportunity to say something to you and give you a chance to record it therefore taking the law into your own hands. It's been quoted on here twice, why can't you admit it and be a man and tell the truth for once? Also, I see you've stuck to form and sidestepped the fact that I never accused you of mentioning assault, although to be fair to me, you did mention that word along with attack at post #190. Why should I bother trying to see if I was right or wrong about car parks if you aren't even prepared to admit when you are in the wrong - you see I can post spin and nonsense as well, it's not hard, especially after reading posts by you and your friends aliases Slartibartfast, FTOF, Salmonbuddie, Tony Soprano, Oaksoft etc., etc.

I don't need to try to deflect anything anyway. All I need to do is accuse one of you being boot boys and the thread changes topic instantly and turns into a shitfest! jerry.gif

I have recently contracted Blepahritis, giving me very sore eyes.

the doctor thinks it is an infection, but I suspect it is reading too much of this kind of shit that's causing it

Your problem, Stuart, is that you think you are asking different questions to the ones you actually ask. Then, when someone answers the question that you actually asked, you think they have answered the question that you think you asked. You then go off on a rant accusing people of lying when they actually haven't. It will be your inability to comprehend your inability to comprehend basic English that is the root of all your problems.

And, just as an FYI, I don't know Cockles and so, therefore, cannot be his friend. When a bunch of folk think that you are a tosser, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are all in cahoots, it just means that you are, more than likely, a tosser.

Everything you say is correct except that I doubt very much this c*** is Stuart.

People have aliases but eventually they show similar traits.

This nugget, and his previous numerous aliases, have one thing in common, an ability to be a grade "A" trumpet with a desire to be nothing more than a tosser to a few and, in the same hand, try to be anyone else's friend, mentioning all his "made up" family to persuade people to like him.

I have no proof, as you don't, but I'd wager a large bag of cash this c*** isn't Stuart.

Also, just ignore him, he hates it.

It deny's him getting his small amount of pleasure as he's inadequate in real life.

Edited by faraway saint

Everything you say is correct except that I doubt very much this c*** is Stuart.

This nugget, and his previous numerous aliases, have one thing in common, an ability to be a grade "A" trumpet with a desire to be nothing more than a tosser to a few and, in the same hand, try to be anyone else's friend, mentioning all his "made up" family to persuade people to like him.

I have no proof, as you don't, but I'd wager a large bag of cash this c*** isn't Stuart.

It deny's him getting his small amount of pleasure as he's inadequate in real life.

Who spoke there ?????????/1eye.giflol.gif

It's certainly not me. I don't use an alias and haven't done so since being banned from the Official Forum for pointing out that singing f**k The Pope and f**k the Queen was an act of bigotry.

I stopped banging on about Cockles "keyboard warrior" issues after he outed himself - not that it made any difference. I've still not got a clue who he is or what mysterious "mafia Don" might have "warned him off" meeting with me for the sake of his career. But the details of who issued the threats and who subsequently bottled it are clear for anyone to read. Cockles is spineless and now everyone has a real name to put to that act of cowardice.

Nicoal Sturgeon is becoming a bit of a star down here, the scottish tail wagging the english dog is one of the comments I particularly liked yesterday punk.gif

She is indeed, as did Alex Salmond before her. The reason is quite simple. Whatever shite she comes away with down there - she'll never be challenged either on her parties previous record or on how affordable her policies are because they simply have no relevance to the English. It's kind of similar to Scottish Natsi's professing to like Vladamir Putin. Salmond might well admire him as a strong politician but then Scotland doesn't have to pick up the pieces of the racist and homophobic outcomes that his leadership delivers.

She is indeed, as did Alex Salmond before her. The reason is quite simple. Whatever shite she comes away with down there - she'll never be challenged either on her parties previous record or on how affordable her policies are because they simply have no relevance to the English. It's kind of similar to Scottish Natsi's professing to like Vladamir Putin. Salmond might well admire him as a strong politician but then Scotland doesn't have to pick up the pieces of the racist and homophobic outcomes that his leadership delivers.

If any of this meant anything at all to me I can assure you I would be having a quick fifty off the wrist right now.

I have recently contracted Blepahritis, giving me very sore eyes.

the doctor thinks it is an infection, but I suspect it is reading too much of this kind of shit that's causing it

I can tell you just made this up.

I recognised the condition you were trying to claim to have by your description of the symptoms. If you had indeed, attended your Doctor, I hope for your sake he called it "Blepharitis" otherwise your "Doctor" might well be a fraud and not a real "Doctor" at all.

I suspect any problem you may have with your eyes is from too many reach-rounds from Faraway Saint.

The fact that Slartibartfast and Faraway Saint "liked" your post proves that their intelligence levels when it comes to ailments of the body must be pretty low as well.

Your problem, Stuart, is that you think you are asking different questions to the ones you actually ask. Then, when someone answers the question that you actually asked, you think they have answered the question that you think you asked. You then go off on a rant accusing people of lying when they actually haven't. It will be your inability to comprehend your inability to comprehend basic English that is the root of all your problems.

And, just as an FYI, I don't know Cockles and so, therefore, cannot be his friend. When a bunch of folk think that you are a tosser, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are all in cahoots, it just means that you are, more than likely, a tosser.

First of all I am not Stuart D. Also, my name is not Stuart. You seem to have an obsession with who I am and while I may appear to be fascinating to someone as down on their luck as you appear to be I am not a Messiah that you should be attempting to follow. I did not get mixed up with anything I had asked Cockles. He showed himself up by answering no to a question and I was then able to pull evidence from around this forum to prove him wrong. He can't handle that, fair enough, so he has to rely on you coming to his defence. As for rants, you're well known for going on one when proved wrong like you did previously when I also proved you wrong.

I never said you were his "friend". I know fine well people like you, Cockles, FTOF and Salmondbuddie don't have friends - that's why you guys are on here nearly all day everyday just like Faraway Saint and Shull. I scored out the word "friend" and left in the word alias beside it. It would appear that you have an inability to comprehend basic English which is the root of all of your problems. rolleyes.gif

As for the bit in bold - I think you should take your own advice, Slartibartfast. You see, I know that you Cockles, Salmondbuddie and FTOF aren't all the same person. I do know that if I say it on here that it'll get a reaction. You on the other hand seem convinced and obsessed that I am Stuart D. As you said yourself, Slartibartfast:-

When a bunch of folk think that you are a tosser, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are all in cahoots, it just means that you are, more than likely, a tosser.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by iTony

Had a few beers tonight after training and can only reply with. What he said. -smile.png

Weight Watchers I take it? lol.gif

It's good to see you're incapable of thinking of something to post for yourself, Cockles. Does your Carer get the weekend off, I take it? Typical NHS staff - never available when you really need them.

I blame the SNP. rolleyes.gif

Edited by iTony

The bits in bold sum all of your posts up. You accuse people of having loads of aliases and other stuff but you never have any proof. I'll ask you one last time, Faraway Saint. Prove to me and the whole forum that I have had "previous numerous aliases". Go on, as you seem adamant that you are correct on this issue so I invite you to prove me wrong. The last time I asked you to do this you claimed to put me on "ignore" but you continued to make references to me and my posts without actually quoting me. If you had me on "ignore" you wouldn't know half of the stuff I was posting apart from what gets quoted but you have made references to stuff that wasn't quoted so that's giving the game away.

I await another "f**k off Tracy Obi-Barlow, blah, blah, blah..." nonsense. As I have said before, if you ever find out who "Tracy" was, tell her I want to buy her a drink as she seems to have pissed you off so much you're turned into an obsessive lunatic.