Transfer News

4 players out so far, plus Teale has more or less said he has retired as a player taking us up to 5 players down from the start of the season and with 1 new injury and 1 new suspension and no signings yet.

We are a complete and utter shambles, we do this at every transfer window recently. Every other team strengthens but we weaken.

We have the core of a decent side there... despite Craigs best attempts to sabotage it!

Two defenders, one midfielder and one striker will be enough to see us through as long as the players kep up current effort levels and the right person or people are able to coach and manage them.

KTF

I had lost all faith under Craig.... but despite the results, I still cling to some hope now that he is gone.

I reckon that's the plan.

Rigers is as good and probably on a lesser wage. If it frees up enough dosh to let us sign Scrapper Griswald from Melchester Rovers then I'm up for it.

Rigers was at fault for both goals today. He doesn't command his box at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kello between the sticks at Dingwall.

Rigers was at fault for both goals today. He doesn't command his box at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kello between the sticks at Dingwall.

Equally, Kello was getting stick for most of the period during which he was starting. Not much between them unless Kello is playing at top form... whereas Rigers is young enough to develop further.

Kello was costing goals week in week out and it was months til he was dropped. I would hope he would be off the wage bill this month. He seems to have gone missing anyway. Not sure I recall seeing him out warming up during a game or at half time.

Kello was costing goals week in week out and it was months til he was dropped. I would hope he would be off the wage bill this month. He seems to have gone missing anyway. Not sure I recall seeing him out warming up during a game or at half time.

Was certainly at Inverness last Sunday.

It is time to bring back Kello we have left him out based on his performances this season it is now time to bring him back in because IMO he is the better goalkeeper that Ridgers

It is time to bring back Kello we have left him out based on his performances this season it is now time to bring him back in because IMO he is the better goalkeeper that Ridgers

I agree with that, Kello should be brought back in, he's the better keeper for me.

I have a feeling the club are trying to move him on though to free up a wage.

McGinn and McLean have carried the midfield this season , and should be having players roundabout them that allow them to use their talent .

Osborne was okay yesterday and so was Goodwin . We have two decent fullbacks and that's about it .

So five new players for starters please.

The other youngsters in the team have potential , and should be showing their potential coming off the bench for the last 15 minutes.

Hoping something happens this week.

I reckon that's the plan.

Rigers is as good and probably on a lesser wage. If it frees up enough dosh to let us sign Scrapper Griswald from Melchester Rovers then I'm up for it.

Ridgers is nowhere near as good. As has been mentioned, his command of his area is terrible and his kicking is straight out of Alan Combe's skillbook.

Ridgers is nowhere near as good. As has been mentioned, his command of his area is terrible and his kicking is straight out of Alan Combe's skillbook.

Kello, Dilo and Samson are all better keepers than Ridgers, Ridgers is no more than a back up keeper.