Transfer News

According to the press the Ross County striker French guy is in training hoped to be signed by the weekend. We also have a young striker from Wigan training with us. He might also be signed before the County game

All confirmed by Gary Teale yesterday on the OS.

ETA: http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=39228

Edited by Drew

According to the press the Ross County striker French guy is in training hoped to be signed by the weekend. We also have a young striker from Wigan training with us. He might also be signed before the County game

"Might" being the word mate. I'll be surprised if we sign anybody.

Can't see many fans making the trip to Dingwall unless there is some positive news this week.

This must be verging on impossible for Gary Teale. Having players in on trial, a possible sale this week and a support looking for answers/blood. He has to have had someone putting a word in his ear along the lines of "get something in the background, if there's no sale by Friday morning then get them in".

This must be verging on impossible for Gary Teale. Having players in on trial, a possible sale this week and a support looking for answers/blood. He has to have had someone putting a word in his ear along the lines of "get something in the background, if there's no sale by Friday morning then get them in".

Correct, not exactly the best weeks preparation before our biggest game of the season. You have to laugh or you would cry.

Chinedu vine just tweeted @ChineduVine_: For the @saintmirrenfc fans im waiting on my agent, fingercross I love to come down and play for your #FaithinGod

Looks like he's on his way hopefully has the isma impact

With an omnipotent being as his agent, I doubt we can afford his wage demands!

Chinedu vine just tweeted @ChineduVine_: For the @saintmirrenfc fans im waiting on my agent, fingercross I love to come down and play for your #FaithinGod

Looks like he's on his way hopefully has the isma impact

Waiting on my agent... so no possibly whatsoever of any snags then.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen there fans talking about it on pie and bovril and seen it mentioned on twitter.

They expect to sign a foreign striker tomorrow and it's rumoured to be him, hopefully it's not though, I couldn't handle that :(