Jason Scotland

SuperSaints 12

That's 2 goals more than Caldwell, Reilly, and Marwood have scored and the same as Ball in 22 appearances! Would be underwhelmed but that is probably the market we are shopping in.

If we're able to sign an out and out striker as a first pick main striker, then I wouldn't be averse to seeing Scotland signed for a supporting role.

Let's face it, surely he can't be worse than Marwood or Caldwell.

Lets face it Jason Scotland is:

Old

Fat

Out of form

Has Little match fitness

Injury prone

Shit....

For those reasons i expect to see him paraded with some sort of dodgy head gear at a Greenhill Road news conference, with GT telling us how lucky we are to have signed him, and wondering why the club doctor found a large number of injuries consistent with being prodded by some type of large pole all over Jason's body.

Old

Fat

Out of form

Has Little match fitness

Injury prone

Shit....

For those reasons i expect to see him paraded with some sort of dodgy head gear at a Greenhill Road news conference, with GT telling us how lucky we are to have signed him, and wondering wout old hy the club doctor found a large number of injuries consistent with being prodded by some of largver Jasquote] Take out old and you have just described Callum Ball

Old

Fat

Out of form

Has Little match fitness

Injury prone

Shit....

For those reasons i expect to see him paraded with some sort of dodgy head gear at a Greenhill Road news conference, with GT telling us how lucky we are to have signed him, and wondering wout old hy the club doctor found a large number of injuries consistent with being prodded by some of largver Jasquote] Take out old and you have just described Callum Ball

I guess i should have started with "used to be good" and the Bobby. Ball would have fallen at the first!