Kenny Mclean

@BBCJaneLewis: English league 1 club #Fleetwood have bid around 150 thousand pounds for #StMirren's Kenny McLean.

I think we would be pretty foolish to take that kind of offer if he still has year and half on his contract

Add another zero and we are talking

Not worth it of course but if Sevco can get a million for a youngster who has only played the lower leagues

This is the benchmark we should be looking for

It's not the players decision. He is under contract.

If we deem the offer unacceptable then they either increase it or he goes nowhere.

There might be some sort of clause in his contract that will allow him to go for a certain amount, if he fancies the buying club.

Hopefully any value will be well above £150K.

He shares a birthday with me, Elvis (the real one) and David Bowie - 23 in 5 days time - we couldn't persuade anyone to cough up the compensation money last summer so I reckon it's about as much as we'll get.

It all comes back to the rock and the hard place - we've got enough in that area (McGinn & Mallan) I'd take it and get a CH plus a new manager, SA or IM, throw in Jason Scotland and it's a gamble I'd be willing to take.

It would madness to sell McLean just now while we are fighting for our lives at the bottom, hope he stays until the end of the season atleast, we need him now more than ever.

Not too sure about that? If we could get up to £300.000 for Kenny it would maybe give

us the funds to bring in 4 or 5 decent players that may just save us from the drop...

You've got to wonder why a Championship side at least isn't pursuing Kenny or McGinn,

It tells me maybe there not as good as we all think, time we took our Black and White

tinted goggles off...

I would be tempted to sell for £250k plus. Could see 4-5 good players coming in and keeping us up....

Feck that

McLean is our best player by miles if played in the right position will score goals from midfield

Time to stop getting the cnut ripped from us regarding transfer fees

The offer is a complete utter insult

We previously rejected 500k for Kenny. He is a much more polished player since that bid was turned down.

Madness to let him go when we are fighting for survival.

Look at his reaction to Mallans goal in Dundee... he cares!

Did this actually happen, personally I doubt it very much..

I remember Prick Young spinning some pish like this on the radio, didn't believe it then either...